Room does not exist

Well... downgraded to this in my Harmony cruise... But... funny story, apparently this does not exist in the ship. What does exist is a Central Park View Interior, that is not even the size advertised here. I checked at least 3 bookings in the Harmony and this is the rooms advertised. So weird. 

image.thumb.png.9afc7a794af204467f4b22681851d7a0.png

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

I thought there were some Boardwalk view staterooms all the way aft on deck 7.  Maybe those are interiors, with no windows?

Well , if I try to book this room, it is only available at floor 9. So I switch to one of the rooms available and when I got my confirmation email (as I downgraded categories I did it online) It turns out it is central park view. When I called in to ask, its like I am crazy and looking at rooms that do not exist! 

3 minutes ago, Deseo1578 said:

Well , if I try to book this room, it is only available at floor 9. So I switch to one of the rooms available and when I got my confirmation email (as I downgraded categories I did it online) It turns out it is central park view. When I called in to ask, its like I am crazy and looking at rooms that do not exist! 

On Oasis class ships, the inside view staterooms are only one deck above the open deck below.  So Central Park view staterooms are on deck 9 and Boardwalk view staterooms would be on deck 7.

1 hour ago, Deseo1578 said:

Well... downgraded to this in my Harmony cruise... But... funny story, apparently this does not exist in the ship. What does exist is a Central Park View Interior, that is not even the size advertised here. I checked at least 3 bookings in the Harmony and this is the rooms advertised. So weird. 

image.thumb.png.9afc7a794af204467f4b22681851d7a0.png

The category description is incorrect 

category 2S is the Central park view staterooms on deck 9

category 2T is the promenade view staterooms which includes both the promenade view and Boardwalk view rooms on deck 7

You're not crazy :classic_biggrin:

Mickeygirl78 previously posted this picture of the Symphony boardwalk view rooms on the 7th floor overlooking the boardwalk (the large round windows that I marked) Same on Harmony:

Har.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SeaHunt said:

You're not crazy :classic_biggrin:

Mickeygirl78 previously posted this picture of the Symphony boardwalk view rooms on the 7th floor overlooking the boardwalk (the large round windows that I marked) Same on Harmony:

Har.jpeg

Right, but... the website has them all wrong. They are actually central park view, as they are in floor 9. 

10 minutes ago, Deseo1578 said:

Right, but... the website has them all wrong. They are actually central park view, as they are in floor 9. 

Take a look at the category listed on the website as Promenade View.  On harmony, the Boardwalk view interiors are listed as Promenade View. Select the Aft tab on the room selection page (there are eight of them in total.)