Do you have any questions you want asked in the Behind the Fun Tour?

Allura_317

On 8/29/2019 at 6:28 AM, phoneman69 said:

Going on the Magic in 2 weeks, was the tour worth the cost $95 ? i really want to do it all though the DW would rather sleep in. Sea day correct?

Yes, it's on the last sea day, and it is definitely worth the money with all you see and all the information you get!  The guy at the shore excursions desk said 98% of the time they have two tours: one at 9 and one at 9:30.  We were able to be switched to the 9:30 one so we could sleep in a little more.  You can try this if you want.  

• 1 month later...

What a Great tour this was. The Behind the Fun on the Magic was well worth the time and money. Will not do it on another ship as having done this cruise. Saw kitchen, laundry did not know that there are 28,000 white bath towels and 23,000 hand towel on the ship. Meeting the Caption and seeing the bridge was awesome. Lots of walking and stair wells but do it if you can.

On 8/14/2019 at 9:08 PM, MRSG29 said:

Will be doing the Behind the Fun Tour on the Conquest in a few weeks myself. Always wanted to do it.

Can you come back and let me know if they take you to the bridge? We are going on the Conquest in November, and I would love to surprise my husband. But he would only be excited about it if there were a bridge tour. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, missingcruzin said:

Can you come back and let me know if they take you to the bridge? We are going on the Conquest in November, and I would love to surprise my husband. But he would only be excited about it if there were a bridge tour. 

Yes there is a bridge tour. You take a picture with the Captain on the Bridge.