Anthem Room 9233/10233/11233

Going on Anthem in November. Anyone stay in one of these rooms or nearby that can answer this question please?

Room 9233/10233/11233 are all in a little hallway behind stairs with an empty space next to them on the left (as per deckplans). Just wondering if anyone knows what that unlabeled space is used for? Even my RC phone consultant couldn't answer it. Just want to make sure it's not a service area for maintenance, or anything else that could be noisy to be next to.  Thank you in advance. 

Also, anyone know the difference with category 2U and 4U. Everything looks the same and again, the RC consultant didn't know what the difference was. Thanks.

Edited by critcatny

5 minutes ago, critcatny said:

Going on Anthem in November. Anyone stay in one of these rooms or nearby that can answer this question please?

Room 9233/10233/11233 are all in a little hallway behind stairs with an empty space next to them on the left (as per deckplans). Just wondering if anyone knows what that unlabeled space is used for? Even my RC phone consultant couldn't answer it. Just want to make sure it's not a service area for maintenance, or anything else that could be noisy to be next to.  Thank you in advance.

I would guess that is a storage closet used by the Cabin Stewards.

• Like 1

As mema guessed, it is indeed storage used by the stewards. 2U vs. 4U is just location. 4U being further from center. For example, 9269 and 9273 would be identical cabins, but the 4U (9273) SHOULD be slightly cheaper and for the few steps further would be a better choice if looking to save a buck or two. This spot would be the change point between a mid-ship cabin and aft cabin. This is from what I have experienced, someone may correct me if I am mistaken.

• Like 1