Bliss shows

saphir

I'm leaving in two months, and only one show Jersey Boys) can be booked.  for others is written to do it later or on board, it is  normal?  where on board  can we do?   Thank you. 

Video kiosks near the elevators, The Social on embarkation day (I think, other reservations can be done there on embarkation day), the TV in your stateroom, the app on your phone if you have installed it prior to sailing and you are connected to the ship's WiFi.

The reason for the second show not appearing is probably that they're changing it - Havana! is being replaced with a show called Six (there is at least one thread on this)...

Edited by hallux

Im trying to plan as well and having the same issue for my December bliss sailing. Only Jersey boys is available to book but others show up. Does anyone know what time these shows are in the evenings, I would like to book a few specialty restaurants but don't want to overlap with show times.

Thanks

34 minutes ago, LorettaD said:

Im trying to plan as well and having the same issue for my December bliss sailing. Only Jersey boys is available to book but others show up. Does anyone know what time these shows are in the evenings, I would like to book a few specialty restaurants but don't want to overlap with show times.

Thanks

The answer is "no one knows". Many of the December cruises are unique 1-off cruises and the entertainment schedule will vary on every cruise. The Bliss has never sailed any of the December itineraries. As soon as you board, go to the show reservations location (may be The Social) and make your show reservations as soon as you board. Then go to the Restaurant reservations to change times, as needed, around your newly booked shows. We do this process on every cruise (on a big ship). You can book Six, comedy shows, silent discos, etc. 

Edited by BirdTravels

• 5 weeks later...