Hours for full day Coco Cay full day water park pass

I just purchased what was described as a full day thrill park pass for Coco Cay for July when my ship Indy will be docked from 7 to 7.   The description does not list specific hours for the pass, but on my cruise planner it lists 730-245 as the hours.  Is this just a glitch in the cruise planner? I was hoping to be able to use the pass as late as possible .

• 4 months later...

Just an FYI, but just because the port hours begin at 7, doesn't mean the water park is open that early.  On my recent cruise, you could pay extra to get into the water park at 8 or 8:30, but it didn't officially open until 9.  I can't remember the exact cost for the early access.  I didn't see anything in our cruise planner in advance about the early access, but it was in the Daily Planner.

We were allowed into the park before 9, but I don't know if that was because the park was empty with rain threatening, so they wanted everyone to have access while the weather was better?  We also lucked out because our ship was the only one at Coco Cay that day, so it wasn't ever super crowded.  It rained and was pretty miserable for an hour or so and the vast majority of people went back to the ship.  I think the park closed 30 minutes before the last call for the ship, which I think was 3:30.  It looked like it was going to rain again, so we didn't end up staying until the very end.  My son would have stayed longer, but the parents were ready to leave by then!

7:30 AM

-

3:30 PM

Thrill Waterpark Full Day Pass

9:30 AM

ARRIVAL

5:00 PM

DEPARTURE

Hmmmm this got me curious too so I checked

Arrive/Depart  9:30a-5:00p

Full Day pass says 7:30- 3:30

So we only get from 10ish-3:30? Thats alot of money for not very much time..... on my cruise its $112 for the "day"..... what's your priced at?

4 hours ago, caszos said:

@peacefrogdog - Did you ever figure this out? We are doing the Indy July 2020 and looking for this pass if we can get a good rate. But probably not worth it if its really only a partial day!

Yes I contacted RCI and they said that despite what the pass says, that it was valid the entire day.  I didn’t ask what the exact hours were (so don’t know how early we can start) but I assumed this to mean that it could be used as long as the water park was open for the day

3 minutes ago, caszos said:

Thank you!  We are going to be on the June 5 sailing. Right now the full day pass is high at $131.  I dont understand at all how thats a "sale" price.

That's RC dynamic pricing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

That's RC dynamic pricing.

Yea I'm not buying it at that price!  Its just crazy that all the advertised prices give a range from like $99-$129.  So the "sale" is even higher than the normal range.  If it drops down we may pick up two passes, if not there is a nice free pool and beach.

5 minutes ago, caszos said:

Yea I'm not buying it at that price!  Its just crazy that all the advertised prices give a range from like $99-$129.  So the "sale" is even higher than the normal range.  If it drops down we may pick up two passes, if not there is a nice free pool and beach.

You will learn to ignore RC terms like "sale" and "percent off".  Just look at the bottom line price.

• Like 1