Anyone have trouble doing the online form?

Naveron

Another suggestion is to fill out your paper registration form and simply mail it to Tessie Martinez at the Club dept. This is a "guarantee" and once Tessie receives it, all the information is on file. For your Seabourn NEXT voyage.......

MB

I had no problem about two ago--it was a little confusing, because you had to do the guests individually--I think I ordered my room booze twice for each of us. I got an immediate confirmation that the form had been received. A good amount of the info needed, had been held in my computer(not the booze order)--so filling out the form was pretty easy. In the past I have had problems getting the form up--that seems to have been solved.

I had no problem about two ago--it was a little confusing, because you had to do the guests individually--I think I ordered my room booze twice for each of us. I got an immediate confirmation that the form had been received. A good amount of the info needed, had been held in my computer(not the booze order)--so filling out the form was pretty easy. In the past I have had problems getting the form up--that seems to have been solved.

I meant to say two weeks ago--sorry!

No problem here, registered a couple of weeks ago and got an immediate confirmation. If you sign-in to Seabourn.com most of the information is prefilled. This must be from previous cruises? Not sure, but the system does work.

Not sure, but the system does work.

For you it did. I was able to see all the pre-filled info as well, made my selections for drinks, beds, checked the agreement and then the error came up at the very end.

Last year it worked fine.

No Matt, I could not access it either, all Brian's details were there but when I tried to do mine I got the error code, I thought maybe Seabourn wanted Brian but not me??

Kathryn

I was getting an error message the other day, but all cleared up now. Used the form for another passenger with no problem today!

Host Dan

Seabourn tells me that the most common error is a "time out" that happens after a set time on the form. It's a defense in case somebody's filling it out and the cat knocks over the fish bowl or something...

If you have all your information ready, you should be OK--(I'm not saying you weren't prepared, understand...)

bgood

bgood,

It was not a time out error for me, I have seen the little clock that gives you 15 minutes and it has never taken me anywhere near that long to fill out the form.

Kathryn

I have found that if you don't press the "abort" button, it can "lock up" the form, until reset.

Host Dan

I have found that if you don't press the "abort" button, it can "lock up" the form, until reset.

Host Dan

Yes Dan, I have found that also, it happened to me before and I had to contact Seabourn to reset it, but not this time.:rolleyes: oops sorry!! I meant this one:p ha ha!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived