Internet

cameljockey

If you don’t  both need to be on-line at the same time then a one device package would be a option.  You can switch users and devices but only 1 device can be on-line at a time.

i haven’t used the surf package so I can’t say whether that package would be good for games.  

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

If you don’t  both need to be on-line at the same time then a one device package would be a option.  You can switch users and devices but only 1 device can be on-line at a time.

i haven’t used the surf package so I can’t say whether that package would be good for games.  

Good  suggestion , thanx

4 hours ago, cameljockey said:

Which  Internet  package  would  be  best  for 2 people to 6se their  tablets  for email  and games that requires  the internet

When you say games are you talking basic games or high speed games that push bandwidth. If it’s the latter the internet on Celebrity is not close to powerful enough.

1 hour ago, cameljockey said:

games i'm referring to are "words with Friend" or 8 ball stuff like that where others are participating ,thxs

I play games like that and scrabble, Yahtzee....it is slow  but can be done, when it is a sea day you will have issues to many people using the wifi.   I can make the odd Instagram or fb post with a pic but it takes time to upload sometimes delays