Dr Seuss Breakfast/ Breeze/ 7 Day Bermuda/ Grand Turk

tandtmk04

HI! I'm hoping that someone can tell me what day the Dr. Suess Breakfast may be on the Carnival Breeze?  I read somewhere that it's usually the "last Sea Day"  and checking to see if someone may know if that is correct?

Thanks so much!

Jennifer

9 minutes ago, tandtmk04 said:

HI! I'm hoping that someone can tell me what day the Dr. Suess Breakfast may be on the Carnival Breeze?  I read somewhere that it's usually the "last Sea Day"  and checking to see if someone may know if that is correct?

Thanks so much!

Jennifer

I believe that is the case. They usually offer sea day brunch the other days. Be sure to sign up as soon as you can, some voyages do not sell out. But the one time I went on Breeze a few years back, I waited a few days to call and both times we full.

It has always been on the last sea day morning. You should sign up on embarkation day if you really want to go. They usually have two different seating times so if you sign up early enough you can  pick which time works best for you. We have gone every cruise but one and that one was sold out on the first day but it was a Thanksgiving cruise so many large family groups.

Thank you for all the info on the Dr. Seuss breakfast! We are taking our grandson on his first cruise next April during Easter Week on the Vista.  He will turn 7 the end of April and I chose our last sea day to celebrate his birthday, this is perfect! 

I booked a suite and FFTF but will still be on it the moment I get on board because it is Easter Week. I am so excited for this cruise, first since 2008 and the first time taking the kids and grandson. Now, crossing my fingers airfare will not be sky high when SW finally releases their fares on the 26th! 🤞🤞🤞

What time are the Dr. Seuss breakfast?  I see it as offered on The Victory 4 day sailing.  Will it be in the same dining room as the brunch?  I know this will sound greedy, but I want the Dr. Seuss Breakfast and Sea Day Brunch!  😎

They are normally set up the sign up table in the corridor going from the atrium elevator bank to  right outside the pool area. They are not always set up as soon as you get on but usually by Noon. On a busy holiday cruise I would definitely sign up early. It is so much fun for all ages. 

On our last cruise we went at 8:30AM and the second seating was sometime after that maybe 10:00 AM.The sea day brunch was in the other dining room so you could do both if you wanted.