Zuiderdam Signature Suite goodies?

ja940

We are booking the Zuiderdam 10-Day Panama Canal Sunfarer in a SS Signature Suite for October. Usually Celebrity cruisers but this cruise worked for us. Most of the other lines offer free gratuities, free drinks, internet etc, but we're only getting $150PP SBC as we don't need air. What suite goodies does HAL give?

No suite goodies in a Signature Suite, just a bigger room.  I do believe you will get double cruise points toward status, meaning 20 points instead of 10.  I can empathize as we typically cruise on Celebrity, and are cruising on HAL later this year for 51 days without a drink package!!!  With that said, we cruised on HAL in a Neptune Suite in June of 2018, and on the Oosterdam in November 2018.  We loved both cruises.  I think you will really enjoy HAL.

11 minutes ago, ja940 said:

We sailed Reflection in March, the drink package was fun, but DW sticks to diet coke and I'm just Tito's on the rocks. 

Heard you can buy a bottle for the room...dressing vodka, is that right?

Yes, we have ordered some bottles online already.  I suppose we will add to it while on board.  You may order bottles from the bar for your room.

Edited by FlorenceItaly

46 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

No suite goodies in a Signature Suite, just a bigger room.  I do believe you will get double cruise points toward status, meaning 20 points instead of 10.  I can empathize as we typically cruise on Celebrity, and are cruising on HAL later this year for 51 days without a drink package!!!  With that said, we cruised on HAL in a Neptune Suite in June of 2018, and on the Oosterdam in November 2018.  We loved both cruises.  I think you will really enjoy HAL.

Yes, you do get double mariner points in anything called a "suite." None of the HAL suites comes with a drink package. Some of HAL's promos include drink packages, but they aren't a standard suite perk. 

You can buy beverage packages, but you'd have to think about how much you typically would spend per day to decide if it's worth the cost.

2 hours ago, ja940 said:

We sailed Reflection in March, the drink package was fun, but DW sticks to diet coke and I'm just Tito's on the rocks. 

Heard you can buy a bottle for the room...dressing vodka, is that right?

You can order anything from the list below via Room Service:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Spirits-and-Beer-for-Stateroom.pdf

4 hours ago, ja940 said:

We are booking the Zuiderdam 10-Day Panama Canal Sunfarer in a SS Signature Suite for October. Usually Celebrity cruisers but this cruise worked for us. Most of the other lines offer free gratuities, free drinks, internet etc, but we're only getting $150PP SBC as we don't need air. What suite goodies does HAL give?

Celebrity prices, in general, are usually higher than HAL's.  The perks like beverage package, internet, etc. aren't really "free."  The perks are "included" in your higher fare, and may be a benefit to you, but they're not free.

• Like 3