Need help in planning EDGE Art Crawl

hcat

To VT and other EDGIES who loved the Art work on Board ..HELP!

I am starting to reach out on my roll call for a small EDGE Art Crawl...so far one person  is interested...sure others will join.

I have not had success with the search feature...not sure how to frame/ limit my  inquiry  Can you help with links to the EDGE Art Book and one or two EDGE Art threads. .preferably with photos and info abt them...want to post links on my roll call...

Thanks!

Hcat

I will look at some of my notes on this - I have also looked at how to organize this as I'm planning one for the Apex (hope I can get some info before our cruise). I think the best thing is to concentrate on certain areas and keep it simple. I'll send you some other ideas.

I had forgotten that your cruise is coming up soon. So exciting!!

Of course, Normandie is a must - not only do they have that historic paneling, but have all those gorgeous works in the glass case. I need to go back and look at those more closely, as well as the art in the other MDRs. 🙂

image.thumb.png.b3e3ad7573bbf3c500bba973d55d22b7.png

image.png.acfcfad814c46ed588f3b50e6b593f68.png

Thanks for the assistance.

As Vt knows, I am a bit tech challenged  She has been a great mentor to me with photos and my EDGE AQ Class review from last January. 

One thread I need to locate was started by Vt....Art on EDGE ( title?). Many posted to that one..

Plan is  to keep it very simple by zones.  EDEN , Cafe Baccio, pool deck...some pubic hallways . Normandie is a must but access may be a bit tough..  Wish I had the woman who organized our EDGE Cabin  Crawl helping....she was amazing! 

Stay Tuned!

Here are the threads I started, one before she sailed and one a few months later. I would start by printing out the deck plans and put an asterisk next to each area that has a work of art that you want to visit and make a note next to it about which piece is there. That will help to get you organized for where to start and the order. 🙂  Edge deck plans below - can be printed as one page double-sided.

deck plans (2 pages):

Edge deck plans.pdf

Edited by vtcruising