Celebrity Engagement Team Phone Call?

njmelis24

Hi all-

i did a quick search and came up with posts about wedding proposals so I figured I’d ask the CC hive. We just received a message from the engagement team at Celebrity regarding our cruise in 11 months. I booked this last November so it isn’t a new booking. She basically just welcomed us aboard and asked us to call her if we need anything. I’ve received called from cruise planners at Celebrity before and the messages were much different unless they’ve changed their titles?

Also so for reference we are not in a suite and while we have cruised RC many times this is only our second with Celebrity. 

Just wondering if this is a new thing or fairly common? We did not receive this for our Eclipse sailing last year. 

Hi Njmelis24,

It's really haphazard. Sometimes we receive a call, sometimes we don't. It's pretty much a friendly soft sales call, to see if they can offer you items to purchase on your sailing. Good sales/marketing I suppose.

Hope this helps !

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, wetwo2 said:

I also received a call.  They asked me to send our flight info (for reimbursement) to celebrityengagementcenter.com but it came back undeliverable.  Is this a scam or did I spell the name wrong?

I think you spelt it wrong...i believe it is celebrityengagementcenter@celebrity.com