Norwegian Sky Dailies

WendyCity11

It would be awesome if CC could pin a topic to the top of each cruise line thread where people could post the latest dailies from each ship.  I know I had mine from my last cruise and tried to upload them in my trip report, but it made them too hard for people to find.

Wendy, will keep the dailies from my 10/19 Sky 5 day and send you my email upon return.  Will mail then to you then. Is WindyCity11 Chicago?  Born there 81 yrs ago. Great City.  Lived in SW Fla last 40 yrs.     Wow we have Wendy, Cloudsail and Stormy.

16 hours ago, GA Dave said:

It would be awesome if CC could pin a topic to the top of each cruise line thread where people could post the latest dailies from each ship.  I know I had mine from my last cruise and tried to upload them in my trip report, but it made them too hard for people to find.

GA Dave, that would be such a great forum to start!

Good Morning Stormy - 

Yes, I am from the Chicago area.  It truly is such a beautiful city. 

LOL - All we need is sunshine to join our post, and we have all the weather conditions covered! :)  

Thank you so very much for offering to email me the dailies.   I love planning ahead and getting excited about what to look forward to on the cruise.

Hey Wendy!  Still no roll call for that cruise, but my other half and I will be joining you!!  Anxious to hear anything anyone has to say about this itinerary!  

Prices have continually fallen on this one - might wanna see if they can offer you a little OBC!  We sailed the Sky last year and will miss Captain Cook's very much - but hopefully we'll find an equally chill little spot to hang out and relax. That's all this cruise is meant for, just five nights of nothing more to worry about than whether we'll wear real shoes or not 😉

I'm going to go figure out how to set up a roll call.  I'm sooo excited for this trip!

Edit:  Virga is a weather phenomenon too!  I also want to point out that I have something installed on my computer that converts the word 'cloud' to 'butt' on the internet, so when I see something posted by 'cloudsail' it comes up as 'buttsail' and it causes me endless amusement 😉

Edited by Virga

Hello!  I'm so glad someone will be cruising with me! :)  I'm looking forward to feedback and dailies as well.  But it is a cruise, so you know it will all be good!

So I originally booked an inside for $378.00 and only had one perk (the free drink package). 

When the balcony dropped to $798, I cancelled my bid I had placed on a balcony room (I would have only gotten the free drink package if my bid was accepted).  I paid the difference of $420 and got a BC balcony instead of a BB balcony (priced at $878 - my "credit" for the price drop), all the perks, a $50 OBC, and I booked 2 excursions, so I get $100 back on that.  So basically it was only an additional $270!  Cheaper than my bid and I was able to get all the perks!  Headache yet?? LOL

30 more days!  I hope they fly by! 

Edited by WendyCity11
  • Like 2

I think we'd be happy if all we did was eat, drink, and sleep - so anything extra is just a bonus!  These prices are just insane, if we hadn't just gotten back from a Europe trip, I think we'd be taking advantage of a few of them.  Enjoy, everyone! 

On 10/20/2019 at 8:09 AM, WendyCity11 said:

Roll call created - join in!  Once I receive the dailies for this cruise (thank you StormyNow), I will post for everyone.

Wendy, just off the Sky this am and have the dailies.  My email;  richardstorm2001@yahoo.com. Email your address and will forward.  Stormy

I'll get them and post them.  I'm excited for Key West as well!

It has been on my bucket list (not from a cruise), so this is a nice bonus.  I'm waiting to see if NCL posts an excursion for the trolley.  It will be more than purchasing it online, but you would get a $50 on board credit.  If not, the trolley ticket is cheaper online (so I've read).

Almost 3 weeks to go!  So excited (and packed.... LOL!)