Pre-cruise docs sent by Seabourn?

astera

I am currently away from home (overseas in fact) and I have a parcel from DHL that cannot be delivered. It was sent from "FRANKLIN PARK, IL - USA" though I cannot see the sender name when looking up the shipment number.

Is this likely to be from Seabourn? I am not expecting anything else so this is the first thing that comes to mind. If so is there anything important there or just luggage tags, itinerary, etc. that I can print out myself?

If this is from Seabourn, it is likely your luggage tags plus some fancy information about your cruise.  Nice to have, but the helpful agents at dockside can help you tag your luggage when you arrive.  And you can print something like an e-ticket to show that you are a paid customer.

4 hours ago, astera said:

I am currently away from home (overseas in fact) and I have a parcel from DHL that cannot be delivered. It was sent from "FRANKLIN PARK, IL - USA" though I cannot see the sender name when looking up the shipment number.

Is this likely to be from Seabourn? I am not expecting anything else so this is the first thing that comes to mind. If so is there anything important there or just luggage tags, itinerary, etc. that I can print out myself?

Not likely Seabourn docs unless your TA is in Franklin Park. My docs always come from my TA.