Carnival Spirit May/June 2021

I noticed a while back that the Spirit was booked into port of Darwin in May and June 2021, figured it was going for a dry dock.

Itineraries are out, if anyone wants a bit different repositioning from Singapore back to Brisbane.

The return cruise  Singapore to Brisbane, June 12th 2021 15 nights

Singapore, Benoa Bali, Broome, scenic cruising of the Top End on two days, Darwin, Yorkeys Knob for Cairns, Airlie Beach and Brisbane

Brisbane to Singapore May 16th 2021 13 nights

Brisbane, Airlie Beach, Darwin, Komodo, Lombok, Benoa, Singapore.

If we had a lot of time on our hands, I would cruise over, spend a couple of weeks in Vietnam/Thailand and cruise back.

The 13night starting at $1699 and $2100 for the 15night return.

Just to add the scenic cruising of the Top end is Yampi Sound and Hunter River.

Edited by cheznandy

1 hour ago, vozzie said:

Booked on the Singapore-Brisbane. Have done it before on Spirit...but not via Broome.

We booked that one too! 

The Bris/Singapore dates would suit better as Andy has a "special" birthday at that time, but we like the Broome top end cruising, we havent been to Broome since 2011 when we spent a week there and June is peak season weather there too!!

Love the repositionings from Singapore, we are on the Splendor back to Sydney next week, a nice couple of weeks cruising and a change from NZ and the South Pacific.

We love the re-positioning cruises. The first we did on Spirit, we even got half our fare back...because the re-fit wasn't finished...and had to be completed during the cruise. We didn't notice any inconvenience...but we took the money.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vozzie said:

We love the re-positioning cruises. The first we did on Spirit, we even got half our fare back...because the re-fit wasn't finished...and had to be completed during the cruise. We didn't notice any inconvenience...but we took the money.

Nice when you can get it.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:22 PM, MicCanberra said:

I like the 16 may cruise.

Komodo & Lombok; Mic???

On 11/15/2019 at 8:51 AM, vozzie said:

Yeah; Vozzie; I heard that was a great cruise. There wasn't to much they still had to do, you where only inconveniced by a couple of days & got a great reward. Plus every-one seemed to get on well.

Did the Spirit last year from Singapore, loved how it went up to Phuket for first 3 days, sailing in The Straights of Malacca,w as a EPIC highlight. Of course Komodo/Pink Beach.

I still haven't decided yet.. Andy only great people are born in JUNE; & are Gen-X. Lol

5 hours ago, vozzie said:

We were on that one also Hunter. Another great cruise. Even enjoyed Gladstone !

LOL; OMG Worse port ever.

I had come down with a cold 24 hours before, Had to get off ship, walk through the markets. They where massive. Then there was Gladstone......I had to find a chemist, the locals told me it's at the end of the main street. walked for 45 mins up the hill & down to find it. Got so Psydo to beat the cold & walked back. got over it in a couple of days. Had a great last night watching NSW win SOO. also enjoyed sail-out dinner In Darwin. fantastic dinner at Nouveau.. 

I hope they do Nouveau up on deck  again. 

Enjoy Vozzie...