Signature beverage package

Pokeymon

Off the top of my head, I'd say, no, you cannot do that.  However, to be certain, why not call HAL Ship Services and inquire?  IF SS says "yes", you might also ask if you can make the upgrade purchase now (while you're on the 'phone) so that you'll have a definitive answer to your question.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pokeymon said:

I have a signature beverage package included with my fare. Can I upgrade it to an elite package onboard?

Many people have written that they were able to upgrade for the difference in the value. I have not done it but the procedure I've read is to go to a bartender (not a server) and if turned down, go to another bar and keep trying. Also -- do not use the SBP at all until the change is made.

I hope POA-1 chimes in here! He has been able to pay the difference but has taken a lot to get it done with 2 of his holiday cruises out of FLL on New Amsterdam and Eurodam in the past. We have tried in several HAL cruises Maasdam SA, New Amsterdam The Med and Eurodam  Caribbean and answer was no. Hope it works for you!

Denise😊