Just upgraded to Premium Plus drink package. What do I "have" to order??

danak13

Espresso martini!  YUMMY!  🍸

I believe it's a $5 or $6 upcharge without the Plus Package.  Any bar with an espresso machine should be able to make it, even if it is not on the menu.  

If you're a whiskey drinker, the Whistle Pig Rye ($35 a glass) is smooth and velvety!

You can ask for any cocktail to be made with premium liquor.  It makes such a difference! 

Although we are not generally champagne drinkers (which most people who love the Plus Package seem to be), bottles of wine with dinner (and the assistance of the wine steward) were very nice as well. 

We loved the PPBP! (Specialty coffees and sparkling water with every meal were the icing on the cake.)

Edited by albertamom
additions

13 hours ago, danak13 said:

Surprising my SO with the upgraded drink package because he has really gotten into craft cocktails and good liquors this year. What should we put on our "must order" list?? 

Btw...your SO is a lucky man.  What a wonderful surprise! ❤️

He should definitely try all the single malt scotches including some high ended blends like Johnny Walker Blue and Chevis Royal Solute(Blend of 21 yr scotch).  Some of these are not on the menu but if he goes to the whiskey bar which is maltings on most ships and they get to know him they will have suggestions of good whiskeys and Scotches to try.  I personally did not care for the whistle pig rye which everyone raves about but we all have different taste.  I really enjoyed the higher end Scotches.  If either one of you are martini drinkers the  botanist gin makes a flavorful martini.   We also enjoyed having sparkling water and cappuccinos with meals in addition to the bottles of wine. 

19 minutes ago, MNcruisingcouple said:

He should definitely try all the single malt scotches including some high ended blends like Johnny Walker Blue and Chevis Royal Solute(Blend of 21 yr scotch).  Some of these are not on the menu but if he goes to the whiskey bar which is maltings on most ships and they get to know him they will have suggestions of good whiskeys and Scotches to try.  I personally did not care for the whistle pig rye which everyone raves about but we all have different taste.  I really enjoyed the higher end Scotches.  If either one of you are martini drinkers the  botanist gin makes a flavorful martini.   We also enjoyed having sparkling water and cappuccinos with meals in addition to the bottles of wine. 

We love gin so I'm very excited to try the botanist!