Just Back From The Dawn 1/22 to 2/2- Pros & Cons

Dolphins

I have just submitted my detailed review of this Dawn cruise to the cruisecritic member's reviews section. Will let you know when it is posted.

Why not post it here as well - many never go to the review section and it can take weeks to appear.

Can't wait for your review. We will be leaving March 26th. Can you also let me know what time you docked. Our documents show 10am but the port is showing 8am. Also do you have any dailies you can post?

I brought home all of the dailies to post for people. I'll probably scan them at work on Monday and post next week some time!

I'll also try to get together a review. It was mostly great! Of course, everyone misses Colin, but he's special. :)

Greta

Can anyone tell me how the new Galleria is? When we were on the ship in Dec. it was the last cruise and a new concession was coming on when we got back to NYC. Not much inventory was left. We were told they were replacing the previous company because the merchandise was too upscale.

Any new items? How are the prices?

• 2 weeks later...
I brought home all of the dailies to post for people. I'll probably scan them at work on Monday and post next week some time!

I'll also try to get together a review. It was mostly great! Of course, everyone misses Colin, but he's special. :)

Greta

Just checking to see if you were able to copy and post the dailies

Archived