AMA triple room question

TikiIslandGirl

Hello, if you read my previous post about Vantage cancelling my Tulip  River Cruise for this upcoming March-I’m looking for a replacement. 

One option is a triple room on Amakristina? I have searched for reviews or pictures but hard to find any info. Does anyone have any experience with a triple room? My preference is to book 2 rooms but that might not be in the cards this late. It’s 3 adults but we are small people and it’s me (51) mom/dad 75/79. What I can tell the 3rd bed is a fold out chair????? Thanks for any info 

55 minutes ago, TikiIslandGirl said:

What I can tell the 3rd bed is a fold out chair?????

Sounds odd, but that is what it states on the cruise critic website regarding the cabins. https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=1147&pgtype=cabins

Have you phoned AMA?

French and Outside Balconies: These 45 staterooms, spread across the Cello and Violin decks, range in size from 210 to 235 square feet and boast two balconies each -- one French and one outdoor. Each outdoor balcony features two padded faux wicker chairs and a small table for drinks. A dozen rooms in this group of cabins offer one additional berth each, in the form of a chair that folds out into a twin bed. A further 12 cabins can be connected for larger groups traveling together.

Edited by dogs4fun

13 minutes ago, dogs4fun said:

Sounds odd, but that is what it states on the cruise critic website regarding the cabins. https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=1147&pgtype=cabins

Have you phoned AMA?

French and Outside Balconies: These 45 staterooms, spread across the Cello and Violin decks, range in size from 210 to 235 square feet and boast two balconies each -- one French and one outdoor. Each outdoor balcony features two padded faux wicker chairs and a small table for drinks. A dozen rooms in this group of cabins offer one additional berth each, in the form of a chair that folds out into a twin bed. A further 12 cabins can be connected for larger groups traveling together.

I would assume that it is something like this:

https://www.smallspaceplus.com/products/ergos-convertible-chair-bed?cmp_id=1496420767&adg_id=59390483444&kwd=%2Bchair %2Bbed&device=c&keyword_session_id=vt~adwords|kt~%2Bchair %2Bbed|mt~b|ta~295183514525&_vsrefdom=wordstream&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqbmn8tm65gIVQv_jBx1hqw4ZEAAYAyAAEgJ-W_D_BwE