RCCL app

Dinda

I just downloaded the RCCL app for my Iphone.  Where it says to sign in, is it the same username and password as I use for their website on my PC?  When I used the same it said I had to  activate it on myrclhome.com website.  When I was directed to that page and put in my information it said I had used an invalid username or password. When I went to the page to create an account it asked questions like I wanted to apply for a job on a cruise ship.

Any help would be appreciated.  I really do not want to call a RCCL rep as I have heard too many horror stories of dealing with them.

2 minutes ago, Dinda said:

Thank you for the help.  For some reason I had downloaded the MyRcl app.  I have the correct app installed now.

You might also want to change your password on RC's site as it may have been compromised by the other app.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dreamer976 said:

You probably have figured it out by now, but the username/password to use is the same one that is used to install or purchase any other app for the iPhone. 

The RCI app uses the same login info as their web site - nothing to do with the phone/ app store login  

2 minutes ago, BuzzBuzzen said:

I have installed , uninstalled , reinstalled a few times now , finally left uninstalled ! Every few days it would show " begin check in " well after check in was completed. I printed our set sail passes from the computer ! Cheers, Buzz.

Now that sounds like real genuine Royal software.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ellis1138 said:

My phone is a couple yeas old and running Android 6.0.1.

Log on to play.google.com and search for the app there. If you are logged in with the same account registered for your phone it will specifically tell you whether or not it works on your phone. If it does work, you can download it to your phone from the website too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rccl.royalcaribbean

1 hour ago, Galatz said:

Log on to play.google.com and search for the app there. If you are logged in with the same account registered for your phone it will specifically tell you whether or not it works on your phone. If it does work, you can download it to your phone from the website too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rccl.royalcaribbean

I used your website link and it confirms that the app won't run on my phone. My phone is upgraded in OS as far as it will go. I guess I need a new phone.