Suite dining and retreat access for minor children in adjoining cabin

BunnyLebowski

Hi folks. Can anyone tell me if I book an S1 sky suite for mom and dad and a connecting SV sunset veranda for 15 & 17 y/o children on the Edge, if the children could eat with the parents in the suite dining room and if they would be allowed to accompany the parents to the suite retreat sundeck area? Thanks so much!

I have no 1st hand knowledge. With the Edge, Celebrity has talked about family suites. If you look at the deck plan on deck 10. The S3's have adjoining inside or balcony cabins. When you book/link the suite an a cabin together it forms a family suite. I'm thinking it would be the same case for your situation. I would talk to your TA. Luminae and the Retreat are very large on Edge for that reason and just more suites. I have read on CC that on non Edge class ships it was up to the maitre d in Luminae if they would charge for your children.

55 minutes ago, law chick said:

Hi folks. Can anyone tell me if I book an S1 sky suite for mom and dad and a connecting SV sunset veranda for 15 & 17 y/o children on the Edge, if the children could eat with the parents in the suite dining room and if they would be allowed to accompany the parents to the suite retreat sundeck area? Thanks so much!

I think this subject has come up a number of times and the outcome seems to be that the minor children have to be booked in a suite level stateroom or the benefits don't extend to them. You can pay the per meal charge to have them with you in Luminae, but I don't think their sea pass cards would get them into the Retreat area. Although, with them being connected staterooms it may make a difference.

Check with Celebrity and let us know the outcome.

Within the last year we sailed on Summit in a Royal Suite with our daughter and grandchildren in a connecting Concierge cabin.  They were extended all of the Suite benefits (Luminae, Retreat, Retreat Lounge).   We were told that this was due to both cabins being on the same booking and charged to the same credit card