ocean cay. is food included at buffett and hamberg place?

travelnjudy

Food is a buffet plus food trucks around the island. Food was burgers, jerk chicken, salads, etc. When we were there last week the line for the buffet was huge. No wonder the cruise director kept encouraging people to go back to the ship for lunch. They were overwhelmed by the number of people at the buffet. Even the food truck lines were long. Not worth the wait. Interestingly there was no line at any bar we walked by. Food was meh. 

I think given how new everything is, they dont have all the details down yet. I'm sure it will get better as time goes on. 

There are not enough eating places on O.C. if you are on Bimini beach you have a long walk to get food. They closed down the buffet at 3pm so make sure you go before or like us you have to go back to the ship if you don't like what the food trucks have on offer

Also, no charge for food but there was some confusion about the drink packages on OC. We were told that our drink package worked and it did at most bars but in doing our final accounting we discovered we were charged for beer at the buffet. I think some of the staff are still a bit confused about what is included and what is not on OC

The food at the buffet and the food trucks are free.  Your drink package will work on OC.  When we were there the buffet line never went down, it was packed the whole time it was open.  Also, the bars were 5 to 10 deep, we had quite the wait to eat and get an alcoholic drink.