Is lemonade still free in MDR?

petuniaflower

We usually dont drink much more than water and maybe some lemonade, I would drink some pop if included, but the kids dont drink pop, so really a drink pkg doesnt interest us too much.  We did enjoy that Carnival offered the free lemonade and ice tea in the MDR..hoping they still do?

34 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Yes, lemonade and iced tea are still available for free at the drink stations in the MDR.

Where are there drink stations in the main dining room? We always order our beverages with the wait team who serve us our dinner.

3 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

Where are there drink stations in the main dining room? We always order our beverages with the wait team who serve us our dinner.

You get it from your server. There are no stations in the MDR. Think they wer thinking about the Liido. You can ask for it in the MDR.

10 hours ago, petuniaflower said:

We usually dont drink much more than water and maybe some lemonade, I would drink some pop if included, but the kids dont drink pop, so really a drink pkg doesnt interest us too much.  We did enjoy that Carnival offered the free lemonade and ice tea in the MDR..hoping they still do?

LOL Whoops! It was late when I posted that and I guess I wasn't paying enough attention. I didn't realize you were asking about the MDR and didn't even realize I said drink stations in the MDR. I had Lido on my mind.

Sorry, petuniaflower! You're still good to go, though. They are available in the MDR, you just have to ask.