Riviera electrical plugs?

don731

On the Oceania website, they describe stateroom electrical plugs as both 110VAC, and 220VAC.  Is this true on Riviera in a verandah cabin?  If so, are the 220 outlets Euro style, UK style, or other?  We always have a lot of stuff to plug in, and will bring our international adapters so as to utilize all available outlets.  

Going by memory I think the european outlets are euro-style.  They definitely are NOT UK style.  I, too, travel with various adapters because we usually are not only on the ship but in hotels on land as well.

Just off  Riviera on Sunday - on each side of the bed, 1 US outlet. At desk - Euro outlet on left and US outlet on right. Those are the outlets we used during the trip (we did bring an adapter in case it was necessary but we did just fine with the 3 US plugs - and I opted to bring my US hair appliance to use at the desk instead of my euro version)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2020 at 7:23 AM, Hoyaheel said:

Just off  Riviera on Sunday - on each side of the bed, 1 US outlet. A

We just got off the Insignia and I found it strange that the plugs on each side of the bed were only Euro (two pin) plugs and a USB port.  If I had a US CPAP it would have taken an adapter to plug it in on the nightstand.  We had both types of plugs at the dressing table along with two more USB plus.  It was great having that many USB plugs.