Medallion on b2b

darinscruising

57 minutes ago, darinscruising said:

This will be our 4th medallion cruise, after the cruise  we use the medallion for a fridge magnet (don't have to buy one) . My question is on a  back to back is there a way to get a medallion for each  cruise? 

I know this is off topic and I apologize for it. BUT how do you turn it into a magnet?

To your question: the 'replacement' will have your name, voyage, date on it. (I know bc I've lost mine)

13 minutes ago, Thumper007 said:

What if your Captain's Circle status changes at the end of the first cruise?

I received the wrong color medallion at embarkation and was told to attend the Captain's Circle desk for a solution; a sticker with the right color and emblem was given to place over the medallion, but otherwise that's it. I think you might be given the same suggestion for your case. But regardless, the computer will recognize your correct status despite any color irregularities on the medallion.

24 minutes ago, Ombud said:

I know this is off topic and I apologize for it. BUT how do you turn it into a magnet?

To your question: the 'replacement' will have your name, voyage, date on it. (I know bc I've lost mine)

When I was on my last  cruise they told me when the cruise is over, don't  throw it away,  put it on your  fridge,there's  a magnet inside.  It is cool how princess put name ,ship, year and designation  on it and actually  made a neat collectable. 

17 minutes ago, darinscruising said:

When I was on my last  cruise they told me when the cruise is over, don't  throw it away,  put it on your  fridge,there's  a magnet inside.  It is cool how princess put name ,ship, year and designation  on it and actually  made a neat collectable. 

I never knew that but they are! Nice momento 

20200112_171527.thumb.jpg.8a60d6c3784307ac54e6be8d6ea0cea7.jpg

looking forward to adding to my 'collection.' I also will get 2 for my B2B in March 2020. 😎