Rotterdam aft corner cabins - which is best

DaveOKC

I am considering a cruise on the Rotterdam and am looking at the 4 aft corner Vista cabins - 6229, 6240, 7067 and 7076.  It is a fairly scenic cruise, so was wondering which cabin I should pick from these four (or are all of them a mistake?).  Any pros and cons would be helpful.

THANKS!

Edited by DaveOKC

2 hours ago, Belgian fry said:

Hello. I have stayed in one on deck 6 and one on deck 7. I prefer deck 6 because it's cabins above you and also because you don't get soot (which we did on deck 7)

Thanks for the quick reply - now, did you like the cabin overall?

Just now, Belgian fry said:

We liked the cabin. Plenty of storage. The balcony is the big attraction though. We did the Norwegian Fjords. Scenic cruising is much enhanced with this type of balcony

How is the balcony different from the other afts? On the deck plans it looks like there's a partition to separate it from the open corner. 

1 minute ago, Belgian fry said:

There isn't, so it goes round the corner and it's really big. This was definitely the case in June 2019 for 7076, 6040 was several years ago now, but I don't know why it would change

Thanks. I was thinking about a Rotterdam cruise a while back and I wondered about those corners, but the deck plans showed a line where a partition would be, and stairs along the side. I ended up booking something else, but if I do book a Rotterdam cruise I'll definitely look for one of the corners. 

Aft starboard verandah deck 6229. We stayed there three times. It is a very quiet cabin as it is the last one in a T corridor, thus no thru traffic . Also cabins below and above. Cabin is standard verandah. Balcony is twice as wide with the with narrowing towards starboard. It gives an excellent angle of view. 

rodm6229-PSX_20150517_103930.jpg

rodm6229-OI000003.jpg