Pride of America, disembarkation time back at Honolulu

PrincessPete

Hello, my daughter and a friend disembark the "Pride of America" on Saturday 15 February after the one week Hawaiian Islands cruise.

They then overnight at a Waikiki hotel before catching a plane back to the UK the following afternoon.

I am trying to arrange a Pearl Harbour tour for them on the Saturday.

Time is obviously tight but it would be hugely helpful if a past passenger can advise the likely disembarkation time at the end of the cruise.

Also, does anyone know if post-cruise tours to PH can be booked onboard.

Thank you very much for any help.

Kind regards. Peter

We sailed a year ago and disembarkation as I recall was quite early. Maybe as early as 6 am. We had a leisurely breakfast and were still off the ship around 8. 

Going to Pearl Harbor will be fairly easy to do. I don’t know if the ship offered a tour but you can get reserved tickets on line for I think $8 and rent audio headsets for the self guided tour. They could either Uber or take a taxi straight from the ship and have plenty of time at Pearl Harbor and get to their hotel for afternoon check in. We did the opposite. We went on embarkation day by going that morning and still getting to the ship early afternoon for lunch 

Pear Harbor will be a great way to spend their last day in Hawaii. 

We were on POA last June, and on the last night of the cruise there were timed luggage tags on a board next to guest services. I went about 15 minutes after they were put out, and the earliest two times were already gone. I think they were staggered pretty close together — maybe 15 minutes apart? There was also an express walk-off option, which I think started at 7:15am. Hopefully someone who sailed more recently (or has a better memory!) will chime in if I don’t have all the details right!

Edited by LisaLisa87

I was on over New Year’s. The first disembarkation announcement was made at about 7:45 a.m.  Not sure if anyone was able to leave before that time.  There were still quite a few people on board at 9:00 and when we left (we had the flexible walk off time) there was a long line to get off.  No one really seemed in much of a hurry, perhaps because many of the flights to the U.S. leave in the evening.  We booked a room at a hotel as our flight didn’t leave until 10:30 and that was well worth the cost.

I just was on the POA again  1-11.   Yes you can book Pearl Harbor  via shore excursions   (although very costly option).   But,  these may be airport drop offs,  which you do NOT want.   a simple solution is to just take you bags off the bus when it's leaving, and make your own arrangement to the hotel via taxi or Uber etc.   

Check out Roberts Hawaii tours, same tour as NCL but less , they also dropped off someone at their hotel prior to taking us to the airport so you can ask if they still will do that (my experience was October 2028)