3 night dining package on Liberty

RedE2Go64

I've never done specialty dining and am considering buying the 3 night package for $79 pp.

1) The the restrictions state that at "a la carte" restaurants, there is a $35 allowance, and anything beyond that...I would pay extra for. Are Chops, Giovannis or Sabor considered "a la carte" restaurants? I was hoping to be able to have our family just order whatever they wanted unless it was one of the items that specifically states there is an upcharge, like the seafood tower or whatever.

2) If we have the Deluxe Beverage package, are the drinks at specialty restaurants included, even the amazing Margaritas I hear about at Sabor? 

3) If I have My Time Dining reservation, I believe I have to cancel my first night reservation to book Chops online. But will I have to cancel the rest of my reservations, or does that happen once I get on Liberty and book my other two dining options?

4) Is $79 a decent price for these 3 restaurants on the Liberty? I assume that its $79 plus tax.

Thanks you for all help, thoughts and recommendations

2 minutes ago, RedE2Go64 said:

I've never done specialty dining and am considering buying the 3 night package for $79 pp.

1) The the restrictions state that at "a la carte" restaurants, there is a $35 allowance, and anything beyond that...I would pay extra for. Are Chops, Giovannis or Sabor considered "a la carte" restaurants? I was hoping to be able to have our family just order whatever they wanted unless it was one of the items that specifically states there is an upcharge, like the seafood tower or whatever.

2) If we have the Deluxe Beverage package, are the drinks at specialty restaurants included, even the amazing Margaritas I hear about at Sabor? 

3) If I have My Time Dining reservation, I believe I have to cancel my first night reservation to book Chops online. But will I have to cancel the rest of my reservations, or does that happen once I get on Liberty and book my other two dining options?

4) Is $79 a decent price for these 3 restaurants on the Liberty? I assume that its $79 plus tax.

1- the only a-la-carte restaurant that I know of is Izumi.

2-As far as I know your beverage package is applicable at all venues on the ship.

3- you can provide the courtesy of cancelling your MTD reservation, but it should not be necessary to book the first night restaurant.

4- I would think that the $79 is a good price (each restaurant is $40 or so individually).   The price is not plus tax, but plus gratuities of 18%.

Steve

35 minutes ago, RedE2Go64 said:

Chops I believe is $49 dollar per person for one meal, Giovanni's is $39 so right there you "saved" money. I would go chops twice and Giovanni's one. IMO

Edited by Tulsacoker

1 hour ago, stevea36 said:

The price is not plus tax, but plus gratuities of 18%.

Steve

The price of $79.00 per person includes gratuities, unless you choose to add more when you are at the restaurant.  So it's basically $79.00 out the door.  You can make your first reservation for either the first or second night, depending upon the time you want being available.  When you get to the ship, you can go to any of the specialty restaurants and make your reservations for the week, again dependent upon the times you want being available.  We've never had any problems getting the times and the restaurants we wanted on Liberty, and even made a change midweek when we found we preferred one restaurant more than another.  We'll be on Liberty in April and will again have the 3-night package.

Pat

• Thanks 1