Cococay cabana rental

Hi! We will be going to Cococay for the first time we want to rent a cabana. My question is we have 7 people I know you get 6 tickets for the water park. Me and my husband don’t care about the water park but we will be able to use the cabana if we don’t have a ticket for the water park? TIA

2 hours ago, cruisinmomster said:

Hi! We will be going to Cococay for the first time we want to rent a cabana. My question is we have 7 people I know you get 6 tickets for the water park. Me and my husband don’t care about the water park but we will be able to use the cabana if we don’t have a ticket for the water park? TIA

If you rent a thrill island cabana then no, you will not be able to accomplish your entire part, only 6 with the wristband That came with the cabana 

3 hours ago, Vlgg731 said:

We had 7 in our party so I got the cabana for 6 of us and then bought a ticket for the 7th.  If you ask them before they tell you that they don't allow it but it wasn't a problem for us.

Hi- we have this exact situation on our upcoming November cruise.  You were able to have all 7 people at the Thrill park cabana?  I know I would have to buy 1 Extra single Thrill park entrance but wasn’t sure how the Cabana area itself is managed.

2 hours ago, mailmama said:

As long as everyone has a wrist band, they can enter that area. People are always coming and going so no one cares how many are at the cabana at one time.

Really ??? No one will care if you have more than 6 people at your Thrill Park Cabana...Hmmm !!

• Like 1