Uber from SJU Airport

sydbarrett

18 hours ago, Stinger-pr said:

There are a few signs pointing the way once you pick up your luggage from the belts on the lower level. The rideshare pick-up area is located on the second level on Terminal C.

Thanks so much! This will also be my first time using Uber, ever.

7 hours ago, agibeault said:

Thanks so much! This will also be my first time using Uber, ever.

It was our first time also last month.  Download the app, schedule and pay!  It worked-out nicely for us. And Uber doesn't charge for each piece of luggage like the taxis do!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tomato53 said:

Stinger - do you know if Uber/Lyft are allowed to pick up at the hotels now? Last time we stayed at the Marriott Stelarris (Condado) they were not allowed to pick up at the hotel; only taxis were allowed.  Thanks

I had no problem being picked up at the nearby Holiday Inn Express Condado last September by Uber.  Maybe Marriott doesn’t allow Uber to turn onto their private circle drive but you could always asked to be picked up in front of nearby CVS if that was the issue.  I really think highly of the service & speed we got from Uber on 4 separate pickups on our trip.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

It was our first time also last month.  Download the app, schedule and pay!  It worked-out nicely for us. And Uber doesn't charge for each piece of luggage like the taxis do!

This makes me feel better, thank you! I'm sure most taxi drivers in the tourist areas speak English but I was worried about giving the address to my AirBnb accurately (either they don't understand me or I don't pronounce it correctly). We don't have a lot of Spanish speakers here so I've been youtubing how to pronounce the different neighbourhoods lol

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 4:31 PM, Stinger-pr said:

There are a few signs pointing the way once you pick up your luggage from the belts on the lower level. The rideshare pick-up area is located on the second level on Terminal C.

Only Terminal C? We come in to terminal B...is it far to get to terminal C?