Anthem - Initial Sign Ups

LuCruise

Boarding Anthem for the first time next month.  Can't wait!  I have a list of "to do" items when we board and wondering where to go for these ....or if there is one spot we can stop that covers them all:

• check the hours for the various Sea Plex activities  (do we need to go up to Sea Plex deck 15 or 6 for this, or is it posted elsewhere)?  Note: This item is first so we can base the rest of the items around it.
  • sign up for Escape room (not sure where this even is as I don't see it on the deck plans)
  • north star sign up
  • purchase wow bands for our kids

Thanks.

1 minute ago, LuCruise said:

sign up for Escape room (not sure where this even is as I don't see it on the deck plans)

On deck 15 close to the sign up desk - same place you'll see the Seaplex activities. Sometimes this is available in the planner pre-cruise.

5 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Boarding Anthem for the first time next month.  Can't wait!  I have a list of "to do" items when we board and wondering where to go for these ....or if there is one spot we can stop that covers them all:

• check the hours for the various Sea Plex activities  (do we need to go up to Sea Plex deck 15 or 6 for this, or is it posted elsewhere)?  Note: This item is first so we can base the rest of the items around it.
  • sign up for Escape room (not sure where this even is as I don't see it on the deck plans)
  • north star sign up

Thanks.

Wow bands = Boleros

2 hours ago, LuCruise said:

• north star sign up

Thanks.

If you have the Royal App it will list all the hours and activities of the SeaPlex for each day. You can look at that before you leave home. We sail on Anthem in 70 days and some of the activities are already listed.

40 minutes ago, Cayman Turtle said:

If you have the Royal App it will list all the hours and activities of the SeaPlex for each day. You can look at that before you leave home. We sail on Anthem in 70 days and some of the activities are already listed.

Thanks. We are 42 days away. I just checked and the only thing showing in the app are the iFly times and our reserved shows 

8 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Thanks. We are 42 days away. I just checked and the only thing showing in the app are the iFly times and our reserved shows 

Make sure your filters are set to show all and not recommended. It seems odd that my cruise which is further away has more details than yours. Roller skating and bumper cars show in mine now, along with live music times and venues.

4 minutes ago, Cayman Turtle said:

Make sure your filters are set to show all and not recommended. It seems odd that my cruise which is further away has more details than yours. Roller skating and bumper cars show in mine now, along with live music times and venues.

Funny enough it showed nothing until I modified recommend to show all. Yeah...that is strange that our cruise us sooner but it doesn't show much. Appreciate the suggestion to look. Will keep checking 

Music Hall and/or Schooner Bar will have hours on Day 1 when they function as a "box office".  The place and times will be in your Day 1 Cruise Compass.  You will find one in your cabin, but also can get it at Guest Services on Deck 4, on the wall to the left of the line for GS.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, beccaewert said:

So where do you sign up for the escape room and Ifly/northstar once you board?

The RCI app should work for that - a bit easier than standing in line. If you can connect to the ship's wifi you can even do it in the terminal.

• Like 1