EZ Air Schedule Change

Kittygal23

Hello!

I have a question... we are still a ways out from our Princess cruise. We have booked our flights to Europe roundtrip through EZ Air. Does anyone know what the options are if the airline has a significant schedule change and you are more than 45 days out where your ticket is not ticketed with the airline yet?

We were able to lock in an awesome rate that you can't get directly through the airline but wondering if anyone has experienced significant schedule changes in this period and what the options are to get the flights changed (hopefully without an increase in price) and rebooking yourself through EZ Air is already significantly more expensive than what you have already booked.

Hi Kittygal23,  Your question(s) is quite broad, so I will try.

We used EZ Air 3 times and had very good luck with it. We usually book our Cruises 12 to 6 months out, just last Month (Dec) our flight had 4 changes, which were very insignificant small time changes and never day(s) changes. 

I worked for the Airlines for 26 years and Airlines do make slight changes all the time, due to crew, maintenance, or Aircraft availability/scheduling and any changes they are usually finalized within 30 days before flight time.

You can make changes, but ARE subject to price changes too, so if you got a really good price KEEP it!  I use a phone App's like hopper.com and to monitor prices and skyscanner.com is a very trusted site for comparing Airfares.

I hope this helps.

I have had significant changes and flight cancellations with EZair.  Not really EZair but the airlines changing schedules.  Ez air always has been able to get me on a flight that worked for me and had the same great price I had when I originally booked.  The only hassle I ever had was being able to get the same seats we booked under because on the new flight someone already reserved them.

I agree with the above.  We have used EZ air several times - both in N America and international. Happy with everything especially the price I locked in.  We did get some slight changes ( which happen anytime you book that far ahead) which actually ended up in our favour. Can’t beat it. 

Edited by tanyaewa

If you do get changed check it out thoroughly.  Last year we were booked from Sacramento to London. Delta cancelled my booking and changed it to something stupid. There were three legs to the trip. Delta changed it so the first leg got to Seattle a good half hour after the next leg left. Not possible. When I checked for flights it turned out that the only reason Delta had changed my stuff is that the first leg I had booked was leaving 10 minutes earlier. Really? Totally idiotic to cancel my itinerary for that change. It was a hassle but I finally managed to get my original bookings back. It was really not an issue to leave a paltry 10 minutes earlier. I don't understand why they do stuff like this.

11 hours ago, Thrak said:

If you do get changed check it out thoroughly.  Last year we were booked from Sacramento to London. Delta cancelled my booking and changed it to something stupid. There were three legs to the trip. Delta changed it so the first leg got to Seattle a good half hour after the next leg left. Not possible. When I checked for flights it turned out that the only reason Delta had changed my stuff is that the first leg I had booked was leaving 10 minutes earlier. Really? Totally idiotic to cancel my itinerary for that change. It was a hassle but I finally managed to get my original bookings back. It was really not an issue to leave a paltry 10 minutes earlier. I don't understand why they do stuff like this.

You can probably blame it on computers and the people who program them not covering all possibilities.

And keep checking as you may not get notification.  I had booked a leg back from Europe in first and happened to look and the airline had changed the plane.  As a result there was no first any longer.  Luckily I found another flight that had first at less $ but boy would I have been surprised when I tried to board the plane.