Dairy free milk alternative

onelegcraig

So sorry if this has already been asked and answered.  We have been unable to find anything on the boards.  Is there a plant-based milk substitute available on the ships (oat, cashew, almond, soy)?  We would bring our own, but I don't think our room has a fridge.  Thank you in advance for any information.

54 minutes ago, onelegcraig said:

but I don't think our room has a fridge. 

Rotterdam? If you are in a suite (Vista or Neptune) you have one. If in any other cabin you may rent one for $2/day by calling ship services.

• Like 1

We were on Koningsdam in January and I made a mental note of the non dairy 'milks' available.  There were numerous different products available, including soya milk, almond milk and oat milk.  you have no worries!

Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1

I’ve always found there to be a plentiful supply of alternative milk in the mornings but less options in the evenings for some reason. I like oat or cashew milk in my coffee so started squirrelling away a small jug of it that I stored in the mini bar for later 

• Like 1

Thank you for this post.  Last year on the Veendam in January there were only a couple of sightings of the dairy alternative coconut milk or oat milk in the Lido.  I could not get either of these in the Explorations coffee bar.  I hope at least one of these two alternatives are available on the Nieuw Statendam beginning this Sunday.  

BaltimoreCruise

Coffee shop on Nieuw Statendam was offering soy or almond milk, no oat (I would have paid extra to try the oatmilk).  Didn't look too hard at breakfast, but I think I saw soy and almond at the buffet coffee stations. 

We had a fridge in our standard balcony/verandah room on NS, no extra charge.  I'd be a little wary of keeping a perishable beverage in some cruise fridges though... we've had some fridges that kept things "cool" but didn't feel super cold.  Our fridge on NS was great though, fwiw.