Freedom of the Seas deck plans

Borat

I was just playing around on Royal's site and see deck plans listed as "March 1 2020 - April 26 2020", "May 3 2020 - April 25 2021" and "May 2 2021 - April 24 2022"

I am going on the Freedom 3/15/2020 and trying to figure out which venues will be on the ship for that week...some do not make sense or agree with the cruise planner.  I would imagine if all goes well on the drydock they would have all the new venues open?  i know there can be delays with certain things but i would think they would plan to have everything open for their first sailing on 3/8 - the more that is closed the less $ they make.  For example Sabor is listed as being there from March 1 2020 - April 26 2020, but it is NOT on the cruise planner

35 minutes ago, Borat said:

For example Sabor is listed as being there from March 1 2020 - April 26 2020, but it is NOT on the cruise planner

I would be surprised if Sabor is around when it comes out of dry dock. I think they are replacing them so i sounds like the cruise planner might be more accurate

5 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

I would be surprised if Sabor is around when it comes out of dry dock. I think they are replacing them so i sounds like the cruise planner might be more accurate

what i am saying is - SOME things are updated on the deck plans, while some are not.  Is it more likely just the deck plan website that isnt updated or is it more likely these new venues will take several more months to be completed

15 hours ago, Tulsacoker said:

I think they will be making asian food in there soon.