Seafood options on Star for paid dinners?

luvavacation

My husband is a beef and pork eater, whereas I do not care for the taste of meat, but I do love seafood.  Problem is, I can't have shrimp or lobster (sensitivity of some sort - I flush and turn beet red). Crab legs and most other fish do not cause a reaction.

A few years ago, in Haven restaurants, there was a sea bass that melted like butter and was my favorite option.  I am traveling on the Star this time, and there is no Haven restaurant, nor is there a seafood restaurant.  What seafood I do find while searching online are lobster, shrimp, and salmon.

Salmon is fine if there is nothing else, but I ate so much of it after salmon season in CO that I am sick of salmon.  Plus, cruise ship salmon leaves much to be desired after eating fresh caught salmon.

Knowing this, of the paid restaurants available for reservation, which ones will have some choices on the menu that aren't salmon, lobster, or shrimp?  I have tried to find menus from the Star, but none of them reflect the recent changes that I have heard of regarding NCL's cost-cutting measures at the restaurants.  I am guessing that crab legs and melt-like-butter sea bass are completely gone, but will I have other options at one or two restaurants?   I don't mind reserving the meat heavy restaurants for my husband, but it would be nice if at least one night there were some options that I enjoy, too.