Which ships have a separate Haven restaurant?

Now that we will be cancelling our upcoming trip on the Escape, I am looking to see what we might want to go on in December.  Unfortunately after this month, we can't do a March trip because our children will no longer have the same spring break.  So I'm looking to see which trips might work for December, which, unfortunately is way more expensive than March!  But I digress -- we want to still be in the Haven and we want a ship with a separate Haven restaurant.  What are our options? Which ships have the best Haven set up?

2 minutes ago, firstimerhaven said:

Now that we will be cancelling our upcoming trip on the Escape, I am looking to see what we might want to go on in December.  Unfortunately after this month, we can't do a March trip because our children will no longer have the same spring break.  So I'm looking to see which trips might work for December, which, unfortunately is way more expensive than March!  But I digress -- we want to still be in the Haven and we want a ship with a separate Haven restaurant.  What are our options? Which ships have the best Haven set up?

WHAT? We were going to search you out in the Haven for a HELLO next week! So sorry for you having to cancel 😏

The kids don't want to cancel, so there is still a possibility, but my husband is set against going.  Sounds like you are still going?  I am thinking I will see if I can get someone on the phone in a few days at  NCL to tell me how many people are still going.  If a lot of people cancel, maybe a less crowed boat will convince him to go?  Of course, at a certain point, if too many people cancel, won't NCL just cancel the whole thing?

• Norwegian Bliss
  • Norwegian Escape
  • Norwegian Getaway
  • Norwegian Breakaway
  • Norwegian Epic
  • Norwegian Joy
  • Norwegian Encore

They all have a Haven Restaurant. I've been on Joy and Bliss and they are terrific. Those who have sailed Epic say that it has the best Haven setup.