Why aren’t there any roll calls for summer cruises?

1 hour ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Looking at some Mediterranean Cruises this summer to book with FCC. Something seems fishy though because they aren’t any roll calls started for them, but there are some a few days before and after.  Do you think they have just added these or are they playing a bait and switch game?

It's all a conspiracy to mess with you......  definitely fishy 

1 hour ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Yes, nothing for the Mediterranean cruises I’m looking at. 

The roll calls can sometimes be non-existent for Med  cruises.  Even the one I was on for my May Med cruise hasn't had any activity since the middle of last month, and this was well before the current situation.  And even with the roll call, no one had volunteered to host a M&G.  Why don't you start one to see if anyone will join?

1 hour ago, debenson07232 said:

The roll calls can sometimes be non-existent for Med  cruises.  Even the one I was on for my May Med cruise hasn't had any activity since the middle of last month, and this was well before the current situation.  And even with the roll call, no one had volunteered to host a M&G.  Why don't you start one to see if anyone will join?

Thanks!  I had no idea since we’ve never done one before. If we book one I will do that. I’m still trying to convince my husband we should. He’s wanting to take the security on a refund and I like the idea of 125% FCC, especially since we have Cruise Next Certificates we booked our April 8 cruise with that I believe expire around the 4th of July. 

I started a roll call for our late June Roll Call cruise time Alaska months ago. We have had a total of 6 families join at some point.  I am used to very active European Roll Calls where I have met and joined private tours. This is my first Norwegian Cruise so wondering if this is the standard of Norwegian?

2 hours ago, debenson07232 said:

I agree, Alaska/Med cruises roll calls can be really inactive, since they are very port intensive and a "bucket list" cruise for most people

• Like 1