Cancelled with Peace of Mind on March 23 - but cruise still shows as booked (April 9 sailing)

I cancelled my Jade cruise on March 23, and received 7 emails confirming the cancellation (7 of us in the cabin).  We opted for the credit card refund.  I've been checking my NCL account, and the cruise still registers as booked (as some other Cruise Critic folks have mentioned).  Today (out of curiosity),  I tried cancelling with the online form, and it processed, and I received a single email "Cancellation Request Confirmation" - but just 1 this time.  Has anyone experienced this?  Cruise still shows as booked on myncl.  I've tried calling CAS and been on hold for up to an hour, so haven't been able to talk to an agent about the problem.  Thanks in advance for any thoughts. 

I am a little confused. Didnt NCL cancelled those cruises including your? If so, NCL cancelled your cruise and you did not cancelled it under the Peace of Mind Policy.

Others that have a CAS comped cruise that cancelled by NCL is also waiting for their FCC email / FCC amount to show up in their account. Some think that it have to do with when cruise was cancelled. On NCL website, it said at least 7 business days.

• Like 1

I requested the credit card refund, rather than the FCC's.  You're right - NCL did cancel the cruise, and gave us the date of March 23 as the first day we could file for refund or FCC.   Curious why it took my request today, as if I hadn't requested the credit card refund on March 23 - and why there aren't emails for the other 6 people (generic emails, without names were sent to me on March 23).    I'll spend a few hours on the phone tomorrow trying to find an answer.

3 hours ago, seaman11 said:

mine is still showing booked for the april cruise i booked.  should say canceled. 

Patience! If the cruise line has cancelled it, just wait.  No need for you to cancel, that's when you may lose the option of a cash/CC refund.  Just wait it out. 

• Like 1