Trying to spend money so it not lost

Rubyleigh7

In my haste, I type wrong info the last time. I rebooked my cruise from March now leaving end of June. The carnival people told me I can only roll over $500.00 into onboard credit.  They told me I will loose $200.00 of the money I previously paid because this cruise is much cheaper.  I paid for cruise, gratuities, insurance.  I know once I get on the ship I can easily spend the onboard credit.  But what additionally can I purchase while booking so I don’t loose the $200.00 additional dollars?  If I do , I do but I’m trying not to.  Thank you,

• Like 1

It is a max OBC of $500/person.  Once you meet the max, which we have, they will refund the remainder back to the original form of payment.  Please do not let anyone make you believe you will lost money, you will not.

Unfortunately, not all the PVP's are aware of this option ( or don't want to do the extra paperwork),  Find one who will.  Any PAYMENTS in excess of the new booking cost  from a canceled booking gives you options.  You can have up to $500 used as OBC on your new booking with the rest refunded  to the original form of payment, or you can have the entire overpayment refunded.  Remember, it will probably take up to 90 days to get the refund.  I finally found a PVP who knew the details of this, but I had to go thru several.

baf

Edited by bafinegan
spelling
  • Like 1