Cost of Alcohol on Equinox

resjes

Hi - tried searching on the Boards but couldn't find anything on cost of alcohol by the glass on Equinox. How much are strawberry daiquiris? What about a vodka and soda/juice? What about the cost of a shot? Glass of wine? I am hating the cost of the premium booze perk but am thinking of doing the premium non-booze drink package so I can at least get unlimited water bottles (I am a camel) and it's a fraction of the cost. TA could not get me a good deal on the booze package. I don't drink that much and was only considering the premium booze package to get the water bottles included honestly.

Here's a link to some menus and pricing for individual drinks that you may find helpful.

https://www.cruisewithgambee.com/celebrity-drink-lists/

You can get most things on the Classic package and if you do happen to order something that is outside the limit, they will only charge you the difference plus gratuity.  

Edited by Georgia_Peaches
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Here's a link to some menus and pricing for individual drinks that you may find helpful.

https://www.cruisewithgambee.com/celebrity-drink-lists/

Thanks!  That's amazing!! That helps with the wine and some mixed drinks options..I just need someone to tell me how much a shot costs or if I want my own drink (ex: vodka and cranberry). The mixed drinks are a bit deceptive as they add in a bunch of random things and I usually keep my drinks to 1 alcohol and 1 chaser.

You can get most mixed drinks with the classic package.  There may be an up charge for a specific brand.  So if I order a vodka tonic and I specify a top shelf brand, then it will likely have an up charge.  Most shots are covered as well...unless you order one considered top shelf.  You best bet is to ask the bar tender when you order.  Vodka cranberry is definitely covered on classic...