SS/RCCL Finances: Improving, Options, Questions??!!

TLCOhio

I'm hopin and prayin the two year stops at 5%.  Unfortunately there aren't many indications its short term over sold (price) at this point .  Years ago business class to Europe was almost entirely business people (duh), on our recent trips to Europe I'd venture business class is 80% people going on vacation.  Many we've met are 60+ and going on a cruise (river/ocean).  RCL going to a new post Covid high is a good thing I think.

LIBOR (BID) - RIP

3 hours ago, RetiredandTravel said:

I'm hopin and prayin the two year stops at 5%.  Unfortunately there aren't many indications its short term over sold (price) at this point .  Years ago business class to Europe was almost entirely business people (duh), on our recent trips to Europe I'd venture business class is 80% people going on vacation.  Many we've met are 60+ and going on a cruise (river/ocean).  RCL going to a new post Covid high is a good thing I think.

LIBOR (BID) - RIP

I wish I could add some real insight to the 5 yr and Libor. Our inflation dropping like a rock, Europe not so much. And I did not watch the Powell/LaGarde marathon the other day, 🤣

I'm solidly back in the short term who knows camp. Equity pullback was pathetic, not even the Russian drama could move it. FOMO, quarter/half year end window dressing, still plenty of stimie cash out there all keeping it up? Were our pullback targets 4200-4300 just pipe dreams? And poof, recession talk has turned into expansion.  So do we go straight to my next target, 4785, or trade around for awhile?  I'm sitting on my hands except to reach in the popcorn box.

Just saw a headline about 20 trillion in boomer money ready to be spent.   So grab those cruise cabins and air biz seats while you can. Just looked at a Seabourn cruise around Japan spring 2025, 3 days after release all my favorite cabins unavailable. 

How were the European airports? 

TGIF Terry!

2 hours ago, highplanesdrifters said:

How were the European airports? 

They were fine when we flew through earlier this month. Made it from 2E to 2F at CDG, with passport control and security, in 30 minutes. 

AMS was also pretty relaxed. No long lines and there were plenty of seats in the lounge.

Of course the summer tourist season is just beginning... and some dummy is flying out tomorrow, to Peru, during July 4th weekend. What was I thinking? 

2 hours ago, highplanesdrifters said:

I'm solidly back in the short term who knows camp. Equity pullback was pathetic, not even the Russian drama could move it. FOMO, quarter/half year end window dressing, still plenty of stimie cash out there all keeping it up? Were our pullback targets 4200-4300 just pipe dreams? And poof, recession talk has turned into expansion.  So do we go straight to my next target, 4785, or trade around for awhile?  I'm sitting on my hands except to reach in the popcorn box.

I'm solidly in the "I have people for that" camp. The markets are nuts and defy logic.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, highplanesdrifters said:

I wish I could add some real insight to the 5 yr and Libor. Our inflation dropping like a rock, Europe not so much. How were the European airports? TGIF Terry!

Appreciate these great comments and follow-ups from R&T, highplanesdrifters and JP.  Yes, it's Friday!!  Thank God.  Need a break.  Trying to get over another round of that pesky smoke and haze from Canada, plus the summer heat.  Next Tuesday is our Celebration Day as the Fourth of July.  Yea for USA!!    

From the Wall Street Journal late this afternoon, below are the weekly charts for the three major cruise lines.  A very good week with record highs for the past twelve month period.  

Royal Caribbean has tripled during the past 11 1/2 months.  Pretty good?  Will RCL go higher or has it peaked for the post-Covid recovery period?

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Venice: Loving It & Why??!!  Is one of your future desires or past favorites? See these many visual samples for its great history and architecture.  This posting is now at 104,414 views.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1278226

From the Wall Street Journal, below are their charts for the three major cruise lines during the most recent five trading days.  Nice improvements?:

image.thumb.png.ea0e2caeeacef0cd01b8d6c2fe437341.png

image.thumb.png.d7dae64955c35bec7b1a8ef59555c2e4.png

image.thumb.png.5cec2bd6b458104199beb5bb89101efe.png

For the past twelve months, here is how the Royal Caribbean chart has move, up, UP and UP!!:

(Open your screen/viewer wider to see this visual larger/better!)

image.thumb.png.4853abb355c581f1eaf9a17b02b7aff7.png

3 hours ago, jpalbny said:

They were fine when we flew through earlier this month. Made it from 2E to 2F at CDG, with passport control and security, in 30 minutes. 

AMS was also pretty relaxed. No long lines and there were plenty of seats in the lounge.

Of course the summer tourist season is just beginning... and some dummy is flying out tomorrow, to Peru, during July 4th weekend. What was I thinking? 

I'm solidly in the "I have people for that" camp. The markets are nuts and defy logic.

JP- thanks for the report. Peru!  What fun.  Please tell me you're taking the Belmond train. We missed a bit when we were there in November due to the unrest.   Hope all is calm for you.

Ya, I grouse about the market but reality is I love it.  If I'm not beating the street, I'm beating my head until I beat the street.  🤣

1 minute ago, highplanesdrifters said:

JP- thanks for the report. Peru!  What fun.  Please tell me you're taking the Belmond train. We missed a bit when we were there in November due to the unrest.   Hope all is calm for you.

Thank you! We are, but probably not where you're thinking. I should refrain from dragging this thread OT and put the details in the Cooler. Stay tuned.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2023 at 6:29 PM, highplanesdrifters said:

So sorry to hear that you're in the smokey zone, and I don't mean the BBQ one.  Wishing you cleansing rains and a wind shift along with a refreshing adult beverage.

Appreciate your kind wishes for rain, but we have been getting almost too much rain in the past day or so.  Might threaten our big "Red, White and Boom" fireworks tonight in Columbus that are the biggest in the Midwest.  Look forward to hearing more from J.P. on Peru, etc.    

From MSN News and a financial news website this morning, they had this headline: Carnival Cruise Lines Is Up 133% This Year. Just How High Can It Go? with these highlights:Carnival Cruise Lines has had quite a momentous week. After releasing its second-quarter earnings last Monday, the stock initially plunged -- only to rebound even stronger and finish the week more than 19% higher. Year to date, the beleaguered cruise line stock is up a staggering 133%.  Carnival stock still remains 75% below its 2018 all-time highs, and there isn't much chance of getting all the way back there anytime soon. They had to take on tens of billions in debt and sell stock at depressed prices to raise cash.  With a higher share count and triple the debt load, there isn't much chance to regain highs anytime soon. Yet even after this year's more than doubling, there's still room for the stock to run higher -- but how much is feasible?

Great background and questions!!  How much higher is possible?

Full story at:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/other/carnival-cruise-lines-is-up-133-this-year-just-how-high-can-it-go/ar-AA1dmwan

Amazon River-Caribbean 2015 adventure live/blog starting in Barbados. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, San Juan, etc.).  Now at 71,988 views:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2076101-live-amazon-river-caribbean-many-pix’s-terryohio/

• Like 1

Cruise stocks are mixed this morning.  Royal Caribbean down a little, the other two up somewhat.  Many questions as to where the economy is headed for the second half of 2023.  Uncertainties?  Few clear forward answers!!  

From the Wall Street Journal this morning, they had this headline: Markets Ignore the Looming Debt Peril" with this sub-headline: "With rates still rising, the economy will be held back by the need to shore up highly indebted companies.

Here are some of their reporting highlights:This was supposed to be the year that higher interest rates started to bite, taking down dodgy borrowers who had loaded up on too much debt. Some are now in trouble. But investors don’t expect problems to spread far.   Even as distressed companies start to hit the headlines, notably a major water utility in Britain, the riskiest part of the bond market has performed the best. The CCC-rated borrowers closest to default have returned 10% this year. The worst performing are safe investment-grade borrowers, with AA-rated corporate bonds returning 2.7%.  The big macroeconomic surprise of this year: The U.S. economy has been strong even as inflation has moderated. The weakest borrowers benefited because the most widely forecast recession in history simply refused to arrive.

Full story at:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/markets-ignore-the-looming-debt-peril-aac19b32?mod=hp_lead_pos1

Athens & Greece: Visuals, details from two visits in a city and nearby with great history, culture and architecture.  Now at 54,940 views.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1101008

From the New York Times this afternoon, they had this headline: Against the Odds, the U.S. Economy Chugs Along, as Fears Linger" with this sub-headline: "Hiring slowed last month, a sign that the Federal Reserve’s inflation-fighting campaign is taking hold. But with rising wages and low unemployment, the labor market remains resilient.

Here are some of their reporting highlights:The U.S. labor market showed signs of continued cooling last month but extended a two-and-a-half-year streak of job growth, the Labor Department said Friday.  U.S. employers added 209,000 jobs, seasonally adjusted, and the unemployment rate fell to 3.6 percent from 3.7 percent in May as joblessness remained near lows not seen in more than half a century.  June was the 30th consecutive month of job growth, but the gain was down from a revised 306,000 in May and was the lowest since the streak began.

Wages, as measured by average hourly earnings for workers, rose 0.4 percent from the previous month and 4.4 percent from June 2022.

Good news for the cruise industry and the economy in general here in the U.S.?  Here is more from their analysis: "For a year or more, worries about an impending recession have dominated discussions about the economy. Most economists expected a recession to hit the United States by now — in part because of the rapid escalation of interest rates.  Inflation data to be released next week is expected to show that inflation has fallen to 3.2 percent on an annual basis, from a peak of 9.1 percent last year."

Below are the stock charts from the Wall Street Journal for the three major cruise ship lines during the past five trading days.  

Full story at:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/07/business/economy/jobs-report-june.html

Early 2020, many visuals and details from New Zealand/South Pacific in going from Auckland to French Polynesia.  This includes Bora Bora, Fiji, NZ experiences, etc:  Live/blog:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2735732-live-terryohio-“new”-regatta-south-pacificnz-pix’s/

From the Wall Street Journal, below are their charts for the three major cruise lines during the most recent five trading days.  Rather bumpy drop on Thursday, but recovered some this morning?  But, dropping later in Friday afternoon.  Puzzling to follow and predict?:

(Open your screen/viewer wider to see these visuals larger/better!)

image.thumb.png.07f54cdcfddd0fee39b7b4dadac9c0a9.png

image.thumb.png.891b226882d4be9d8b30f5df4f1e2e28.png

image.thumb.png.fb1669ee70ab0f02d7c102ca591d1006.png

• Like 1

Don't fight the tape I guess.  Double top in the two year? We'll have to see if earnings can justify these levels.  Much wider participation the last couple of months from sectors like the Russell 2k & DJ Transports.  Inverted yield curves have historically been a reliable forecast for recessions but there isn't a lot of data on them after a global pandemic, economic shutdown and the monetary and fiscal policies that followed.

Great quarter and guidance from Delta this AM, 52 week high this AM.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/07/13/delta-posts-record-quarterly-earnings-hikes-full-year-outlook-on-travel-boom.html

Not a lot new here but and second page it lays out annual earnings plus some other info for NCLH & RCL.  Might be interesting to compare to peak earnings and balance sheet.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/s-p-500-stocks-boeing-american-airlines-8ef02da9

Edited by RetiredandTravel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RetiredandTravel said:

Don't fight the tape I guess.  Double top in the two year? We'll have to see if earnings can justify these levels.  Much wider participation the last couple of months from sectors like the Russell 2k & DJ Transports.

Appreciate these great comments and follow-ups from R&T and highplanesdrifters.  Good news on overall inflation slowing, but food prices still very high and rising.    

From the Wall Street Journal mid-morning today, Royal Caribbean has dropped below $100 a share.  Are things for the cruise stocks headed up?  Or, down?

image.thumb.png.d21ff74ffbd87e894083fcbcb05debd5.png

Late Summer 2022, many scenic visuals and details from Canada Maritimes doing Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Cape Breton Island, etc., via a Tauck land tour.  Visual Summary:

www.flickr.com/photos/196555480@N08/albums

From the Wall Street Journal late this afternoon, below are the charts for a week that was not too positive, especially for Norwegian.  Big drop off's from the 12-month highs in late June 2023 and early July 2023 for these three corporations.  

Barcelona/Med: June 2011, with stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Great visuals with key highlights, tips, etc. Live/blog now at 256,686 views.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1362155-solstice-livefirst-timer-reportspix’s-italycroatian-june-7-19/

From the Wall Street Journal, below are their charts for the three major cruise lines during the most recent five trading days.  Rather negative slide downward this week?  Why?  Puzzling to follow and predict?:

image.thumb.png.8ff7eec0d2aa9f30b6b363fb55cffa2d.png

image.thumb.png.da283f269a1d14c6f7fa87ef27415be8.png

image.thumb.png.9c918cddcca2edba77ed1c2e232796e8.png

On 7/13/2023 at 6:59 AM, RetiredandTravel said:

Inverted yield curves have historically been a reliable forecast for recessions but there isn't a lot of data on them after a global pandemic, economic shutdown and the monetary and fiscal policies that followed.

It's different this time.😂😂😂

It's a little over my head to understand about "inverted yield curves", but these are interesting and challenging times in trying to guess the future direction for the economy.  

From the Wall Street Journal this morning, they had this headline: Economists Are Cutting Back Their Recession Expectations" with this sub-headline: "Forecasters still expect GDP to eventually contract, but later, and by less, than previously.

Here are some of their reporting and analysis highlights:Economists are dialing back recession risks.  Easing inflation, a still-strong labor market and economic resilience led business and academic economists polled by The Wall Street Journal to lower the probability of a recession in the next 12 months to 54% from 61% in the prior two surveys.  While that probability is still high by historical comparison, it represents the largest month-over-month percentage-point drop since August 2020, as the economy was recovering from a short but sharp recession induced by the Covid-19 pandemic. It reflects the fact that the economy has kept growing even as the Federal Reserve has raised interest rates and inflation declined.”

Here was more from the WSJ: "Nearly 60% of economists said their main reason for optimism about the economic outlook is their expectation that inflation will continue to slow. The Labor Department’s consumer-price index climbed 3% in June from a year earlier, sharply lower than the peak of 9.1% in June 2022 and the slowest in more than two years."  

It's all about the question for whether or not we are on the way with a "pathway to a soft landing".  Is that the right and important question?  And, given the negative selling by those on Wall Street during the past week for the three major cruise lines, what does it mean for the future of those three stocks?

Full story at:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/economists-are-cutting-back-their-recession-expectations-74118938?mod=hp_lead_pos1

Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise from Copenhagen, July 2010, to the top of Europe. Scenic visuals with key tips. Live/blog at 247,933 views.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1172051-livesilver-cloud-norway-coastfjords-july-1-16-reports/

Inverted yield curve from investopedia, easy peasy:

In finance, an inverted yield curve is a yield curve in which short-term debt instruments (typically bonds) have a greater yield than longer term bonds. An inverted yield curve is an unusual phenomenon; bonds with shorter maturities generally provide lower yields than longer term bonds.

Screenshot_20230715_081138_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e575567feafb49b8e5320a62158547be.jpg

On 7/15/2023 at 10:17 AM, highplanesdrifters said:

Inverted yield curve from investopedia, easy peasy:    In finance, an inverted yield curve is a yield curve in which short-term debt instruments (typically bonds) have a greater yield than longer term bonds. An inverted yield curve is an unusual phenomenon; bonds with shorter maturities generally provide lower yields than longer term bonds.

Screenshot_20230715_081138_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e575567feafb49b8e5320a62158547be.jpg

Appreciate this helpful info, chart and follow-up.  Since I have not won the big PowerBall, Mega Lottery of $900 million+, my investments these days are rather small and limited.  Not playing the market too much to be that good at these skills.  But, good to know in the event, if and when, that a "Big Win" happens.    

From financial news website this morning, they had this headline: Norwegian Cruise stock falls as analyst worries the ‘undeniable’ recovery is already priced in with these highlights:Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings was downgraded by Truist analyst C. Patrick Scholes, but it’s hard to say he’s no longer bullish given that his new stock price target is above those of most Wall Street bulls.  Scholes said after speaking with senior executives at 'very large' travel agencies specializing in cruises, and after examining data on future bookings, it is 'undeniable' that the cruise industry is on a strong path to recovery.  'We did not observe a second derivative 'additional leg-up' in forward booking and pricing trends from our prior observations,' Scholes wrote in a note to clients.  Basically, Scholes said his worry isn’t about whether cruise demand is recovering, but rather 'how much of that recovery is already priced in?' 

Full story at:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/norwegian-cruise-stock-falls-as-analyst-worries-the-undeniable-recovery-is-already-priced-in-8baaf707

Sydney to NZ/Auckland Adventure, live/blog 2014 sampling/details with many exciting visuals and key highlights.  On page 23, post #571, see a complete index for all of the pictures, postings.  Now at 244,521 views.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1896175-solstice-live-australianzhawaii-many-pix’s-jan-20-feb-3/

How are cruises selling and reaching different markets, demographics, ages, interests?  

From the New York Times this morning, they had this headline: Are Cruises ‘Corny’? Some First-Time Passengers Looking for a Deal Say Maybe Not" with this sub-headline: "Younger generations of passengers are venturing onto ships for the first time. And with sky-high airfares and expensive hotels on land, many are saving money.

Here are some of their reporting highlights: “With airfares at a five-year high, limited accommodations in popular destinations and pent-up travel demand, many people are looking to cruising as a high-value alternative to land travel. Interest among younger generations who have never cruised is higher than ever, with 73 percent of millennials and Gen X travelers considering a cruise vacation, according to a survey conducted by Cruise Lines International Association. Out of the 4,500 respondents who took their first cruise, 88 percent of millennials and 86 percent of Gen X said they would do it again, according to CLIA. The association projects cruise tourism to reach 106 percent of 2019 passenger volume in 2023.  Jonathon Fishman, a spokesman for the Royal Caribbean Group, said that guests on Royal Caribbean were younger than before the pandemic.”

This added perspective might be of interest: "To attract more first-time passengers, cruise companies have been adapting their itineraries to offer more options to target a broader range of demographics like themed sailings, adult-only cruises and short trips for people to 'test the waters.' "

Full story at:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/18/travel/first-time-cruise-passengers.html

Venice: Loving It & Why??!!  Is one of your future desires or past favorites? See these many visual samples for its great history and architecture.  This posting is now at 105,155 views.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1278226

From the Investor's Business Daily yesterday, they had this headline: Cruise Line's Profit Expected To Sail Higher; Will It Blow Estimates Out Of The Water? with these highlights:Cruise line operator Royal Caribbean is Thursday's IBD Stocks To Watch pick. Travel stocks have outperformed with vacationers eager to hit the roads, skies and seas after the pandemic lockdowns.  Royal Caribbean will report second-quarter earnings on July 27. The company has topped earnings estimates in the last several quarters.  First-quarter EPS beat analysts' estimates by over 66%, following 16% and 31% upside surprises in the two quarters before that. Royal Caribbean produced only one profitable quarter in the last eight. But quarterly losses have been diminishing, and it posted a profit in Q3 of last year.

Here are more of their reporting details: "Royal Caribbean is now finding support at the 21-day exponential moving average. The growth stock has gained over 100% this year so far.  Truist Securities raised its price target to 115 from 85 and maintained its hold rating on Tuesday. Barclays hiked its target to 113 from 100 and maintained its overweight rating Tuesday."

Full story at:

https://www.investors.com/research/cruise-line-profits-expected-to-sail-higher-will-this-growth-stock-blow-estimates-out-of-the-water/?src=A00619&refcode=aflMarketWatch

Amazon River-Caribbean 2015 adventure live/blog starting in Barbados. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, San Juan, etc.).  Now at 72,163 views:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2076101-live-amazon-river-caribbean-many-pix’s-terryohio/

From the Wall Street Journal late this afternoon, below are the charts for the past week.  Late in the week, things moved upward nicely for Royal Caribbean. More of a mixed week for the other two major cruise lines??  A major earning report comes out next week.  Predictions? 

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio   

Athens & Greece: Visuals, details from two visits in a city and nearby with great history, culture and architecture.  Now at 55,153 views.

From the Wall Street Journal, below are their charts for the three major cruise lines during the most recent five trading days.:

image.thumb.png.c8f1439110724be6da9b829855220981.png

image.thumb.png.3308c7551152901268a9e69c157e94aa.png

image.thumb.png.9be1f34baffe0d9992b2c2d355c5b693.png

For the past month, here has been the up, upward performance with the overall S&P 500 Stock Index: 

image.thumb.png.aa0fef4322e80447087f278a369e3c37.png

On 7/21/2023 at 2:28 PM, TLCOhio said:

Athens & Greece: Visuals, details from two visits in a city and nearby with great history, culture and architecture.  Now at 55,153 views.

Might I hijack?

Terry, I believe you recommended a great driver/company for tours, airport transfers, etc. In Athens/Greece.  Would you be so kind as to pass that along again?

Many thanks.

22 hours ago, highplanesdrifters said:

Might I hijack?  Terry, I believe you recommended a great driver/company for tours, airport transfers, etc. In Athens/Greece.  Would you be so kind as to pass that along again?  Many thanks.

Yes, a little "hijack" is fun, especially during this hot summer period.  We used georgestaxi.com and we toured around the Peloponnesus area during this one-day "adventure".  This included: Corinth, Mycenae, Epidaurus and Nafplio.  Very interesting!!  Need proof and evidence?  See below.  Always good to share visuals of super scenic and historic locations.  

AFRICA?!!?: Fun, interesting visuals, plus travel details from this early 2016 live/blog. At 54,531 views. Featuring Cape Town, South Africa’s coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Historic Roman ruins are in Ancient Corinth, including this Temple of Apollo.  This historic area is 48 miles southwest of Athens. It was a city-state on the Isthmus of Corinth that joins the Peloponnesus to  mainland Greece, roughly halfway between Athens and Sparta. In classical times, Corinth rivaled Athens and Thebes in wealth, based on the Isthmian traffic and trade. Apostle Paul first visited the city around AD 51-52.  He lived here for eighteen months, including writing two of his epistles on the difficulties of maintaining a Christian community in such a cosmopolitan city with so much sin and corruption existing in this city.:

image.thumb.jpeg.9ec1727d13a360692486df9b0f1c1e80.jpeg

The Corinth Canal is right on the route as we were circling the Peloponnesian Peninsula and nearby to the famed, ancient, historic city of Corinth.   This canal is a unique engineering job carved through about 260' of rock.   The canal is four miles in length, 75' wide and was built between 1881 and 1893.: 

image.thumb.jpeg.657ac623de0954e7d4d73e255c6e9410.jpeg

Looking down upon Nafplion from the historic Palamidi military fortress that overlooks the town and its harbor.  This fortress is on the crest of a 216-metre high hill.  It was built by the Venetians during their second occupation of the area (1686-1715).:

image.thumb.jpeg.be69946b6d98f747db15c6632917e3eb.jpeg

Epidaurus is the famed outdoor theater with super great acoustics on the Peloponnesian Peninsula.  Their local prosperity enabled Epidaurus to construct civic monuments including this huge theater that had dramatic performances, ceremonial programs, etc.  It was designed in the 4th century BC. The original 34 rows were extended in Roman times by another 21 rows. As with many Greek theaters (and as opposed to Roman ones), the view on a lush landscape behind the performing areas was an integral part of the design. It seats up to 15,000 people.  The acoustics permit almost perfect intelligibility of un-amplified spoken word from the proscenium.  A 2007 study by Georgia Tech scholars indicates that the amazing acoustic properties are either the result of an accident or the product of advanced design . . . rows of limestone seats filtering out low-frequency sounds and amplify/reflect high-frequency sounds from the stage.:

image.thumb.jpeg.96e7adf38199e47600c3650a78adbd58.jpeg

Terry - you are always so generous with time and advice.  Thank you.  Posted on your original thread.  Will pop back over there for this topic.

In the meantime, Fed day. Quarter point?

And......

Although I dont read all the threads on SS and Seabourn it seems like there are a lot more newbies than in the past. And said newbies seem to be upgrading from other lines. Do you think this might be correct? If so I wonder if this is an across the board upgrade happening.