Schooner Bar on Navigator

jmeunier

Will be sailing on the Navigator of the Seas April 15. Was on her April 2004, and had a great time at the Schooner bar at night where a gentleman from Hawaii entertained us with sing-a-longs the whole night long. Was wondering if anyone knew what the entertainment has been at the Schooner bar so far.

hoover1@cox.net

Will be sailing on the Navigator of the Seas April 15. Was on her April 2004, and had a great time at the Schooner bar at night where a gentleman from Hawaii entertained us with sing-a-longs the whole night long. Was wondering if anyone knew what the entertainment has been at the Schooner bar so far.

hoover1@cox.net

Can't wait. The clock is ticking.

We will try to hit every bar. Each bartender has a different persoanlity as well as possibile ethnic back ground.

Cheers!!!!!!! :p

It can be hit and miss. In December of 04, we had this guy who did a great job of imitating a really really bad lounge singer.

Yes, there are many of those types out there too. I've seen more than my share.

Luckily I have found some great entertainment at the pub on the Promenade. On the Navigator it's the Two Poets Pub. Ususally the on the first night of the cruise the Schooner doesn't have the regular entertainer playing. The pub will. I suggest going there and checking out your option if the piano guy turns out to be not of your liking.

I want to thank every one for their replies. It was indeed Matt Yee that I spent many nights with.

And I did "google" him, and he is on the Freedom that week. :mad:

Oh well! Maybe next time.

2 months, 3 days, 17 hours, 38 minutes and counting!!

When you're "hitting" every bar on the NAV, please look for me...I'll be one of the LOUDMOUTHS that think that they can sing after a couple of GOOD drinks.

I'll be on the NAV also during that time. Also coming in from New England.:eek:

Can't wait. The clock is ticking.

We will try to hit every bar. Each bartender has a different persoanlity as well as possibile ethnic back ground.

Cheers!!!!!!! :p

Archived