A gift from the Gods? A scam?

cruisingaussies

I just received an email, purportedly from Azamara, advising that our cruise on Journey on 01 August has been cancelled, offering FCC etc etc.

We have no bookings at all with Azamara so I’m wondering if this is a scam.  Anyone else without a booking received one of these emails? 

40 minutes ago, cruisingaussies said:

I just received an email, purportedly from Azamara, advising that our cruise on Journey on 01 August has been cancelled, offering FCC etc etc.

We have no bookings at all with Azamara so I’m wondering if this is a scam.  Anyone else without a booking received one of these emails? 

I did as well, for a pair of cruises which I did not book.  Suppose this could be a scam, but to find out would require contacting someone at Azamara (or my TA) and there is no way I'm volunteering for that hold queue.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ithikan said:

I did as well, for a pair of cruises which I did not book.  Suppose this could be a scam, but to find out would require contacting someone at Azamara (or my TA) and there is no way I'm volunteering for that hold queue.

Exactly what I thought, not going to hold on in the queue to find out.

18 minutes ago, donaldsc said:

Got the same e-mail for a cruise that that I had cancelled and switched to another cruise. I may put in for the money to see if I can get it.  There is nothing to loose if a try it.

DON

Must admit that also crossed my mind  but I wasn’t going to click on any of those links to try it, in case it is a scam, also I have no reservation number.