arcade

ntqnut

No -- bring lots of money for the arcade. Blue sailpass cards are welcome and you have to be careful if your child has charging abilities. They don't realize how much they are spending.

Tell him to start working asap.

Far from free-each machine needs like 4 tokens per game, a twenty goes like water in there-I have a 9 yo son, I should know-make sure you set limits on the sea pass, my son ran up a small fortune on arcade games in 2003 on the Navigator!!!

But the voyager-class ships have great arcades-big, like a real one-the smaller ships are limited in space and game selection!!

Can anyone else comment on "free time"? I read somewhere that they offer free time on the evening that you set sail, but don't publicize it very much. Anyoone else had experience with free time, and what ages of kids get to participate in this? Thanks.

The first night that we sailed, they offered half-price games in the arcade from like 10:00 to midnight or something like that.

We gave our boys the equivalant of $20.00 bucks a day to blow in the arcade OR they could save it and buy stuff with it. They were pretty good about saving it. One day of the arcade and a tour of the shops and they hung onto most of it. They are 6 and 8. I think the 8 year old still has about $20.00 or so leftover from the cruise.

Archived