My first cruise

Prayers

We are supposed to cruise next year 2021 out of Baltimore Maryland on the Pride to Bermuda

all Ready pay for it don’t no even if we will be going with everything going on I would were a mask and I hope cruise would do there part to keep it sanitize and that serve yourself bar they 

would Serve the food to people

10 hours ago, Prayers said:

We are supposed to cruise next year 2021 out of Baltimore Maryland on the Pride to Bermuda

all Ready pay for it don’t no even if we will be going with everything going on I would were a mask and I hope cruise would do there part to keep it sanitize and that serve yourself bar they 

You chose a very good ship, Carnival Pride, for your first cruise.  Baltimore is an excellent port for departures and arrivals.  

If your cruise sails, I do believe that whatever can be done to keep you safe will be done.  How will the cruising experience be changed by doing this?  No one knows.  

I note that your screen name is "Prayers".  Prayers are what are in order by all who want to see this pandemic be controlled--if not ended.  Best wishes that you will be able to sail on your first cruise!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 4:24 AM, Prayers said:

Welcome to CC, you planned your first cruise at any interesting time.

Who knows what will happen, I'd say delay your payment and plan for alternative is your best bet.   No body can predict what will happen.  Think back to last July and what we thought 2020 would be like, then what we thought in February as China exploded, what we thought in May after NYC settled down, and now in July......

We have yet to see what precautionary measures the cruise lines will adapt to ensure the health and safety of everyone on board. Hopefully when cruising resumes, everyone will strictly follow the protocols. Really hoping we can all go back to travelling and cruising!