Lovely article about Captain Magnus

uktog

I did wonder if they would pick up that Magnus brought Quest up to beside his old college.

For those who do not know The Sunday Post is the Sunday paper all families in Scotland read.  It was one of these papers you could also read on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc still contains what children grew up, with two cartoons, The Broons (The Browns to non Scots) and Oor Wullie (Our Willliam)

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/azamara-quest-glasgow-cruise-liner/?fbclid=IwAR3GvGTI9WM12wq5QN9JeaWbm8Un-TIMrKV1FHKtjrE4tzdPBeYoco_45sA

• Like 4

1 hour ago, uktog said:

I did wonder if they would pick up that Magnus brought Quest up to beside his old college.

For those who do not know The Sunday Post is the Sunday paper all families in Scotland read.  It was one of these papers you could also read on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc still contains what children grew up, with two cartoons, The Broons (The Browns to non Scots) and Oor Wullie (Our Willliam)

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/azamara-quest-glasgow-cruise-liner/?fbclid=IwAR3GvGTI9WM12wq5QN9JeaWbm8Un-TIMrKV1FHKtjrE4tzdPBeYoco_45sA

Its great to hear The Broons and Oor Wullie are still going. They probably haven't aged a day in the past 30 years since I last picked up a copy of da Post.

• Haha 1