Safety Drill enhancement

woodscruise

I know we will be in uncharted territory, but it seems some people have forgotten that the MO of cruise lines historically has been to start parting you from your money as quickly as they can once you board(unless you've already parted with a bunch of it pre-cruise). 

While they do want to get back to business as soon as they can, they won't operate without milking us for all the profit they can. I don't see them shutting people off from drinking etc. Besides, if everyone was required to do it immediately the check in area would be overwhelmed. I believe that's why they have it spread over a 4 hour window. 

14 hours ago, Ride-The-Waves said:

Nope.  Didn't say that.  Muster station meetings were required.  

You are being argumentative.  

I did not mean to be.
 I was just trying to make you feel more comfortable about the new process by explaining that everyone has to visit the muster station as always.  I would say it is a critical element of the new process.  I may have misunderstood that you were concerned that many people on Celebrity might not know their muster station location.  By being required to check in at their muster station, they would know their muster location.

i apologize if I offended you.

Edited by jagoffee

10 hours ago, bstrong3 said:

Why even do a munster drill? ...

Okay, I realize that this was a typo, but it made me think that Herman Munster, as played by Fred Gwynne in the television of my younger days (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Munster), would be enforcing attendance at the drill. THAT ought to get a few people to pay attention!

• Haha 1