Cabin 7536 Serenade Balcony Privacy

Yes 7536 has a larger balcony and only half is covered above. The divider goes all the way to the rail though but the last couple feet it is only rail height. People can see from above if you are by your railing and the side. We had 7540 and enjoyed the extra room. On You Tube put in7th deck large balcony views on Radiance class ships. There are several nice vidoes.

My last cruise earlier this year was on Serenade and we were in cabin 7036 (identical to 7536).   You will love the cabin if you are someone who enjoys relaxing on your balcony.     You can stand at the rail and see everywhere it is awesome.     We have booked on both Serenade and Jewel these same large balcony cabins several times and always enjoy.     No worries, about privacy,    The only way someone can see you on the balcony is when you are actually standing at the rail.   having the extra space is very nice.    We had asked for lounge chairs on our balcony as we were doing a 23 or 24 night b2b in that cabin.   I love having my morning coffee on the balcony, relaxing and reading in the afternoon while sunbathing if not in the mood for busy/noisy pool deck/ having my wine on the balcony and just staring out at the stars in the evening is so relaxing.     Always amazes me that guests book balconies and hardly use them.    these are my favorite balconies - go for it and enjoy!

I scored 7028 on a guarantee booking one time and learned to like the deck 7 forward balconies.  I'm not one to be in my underwear (or less) on my balcony so the lack of privacy doesn't bother me.  I don't look around the divider out of respect for my neighbors and expect they'll do the same.

Here are some balcony pictures.

g9a8QVu.jpg

F77FPGG.jpg

etNwvaq.jpg

cmdnTJC.jpg

wFLVzzN.jpg

I like being able to step out to the edge and looking straight up to the stars at night.  Few balconies have a clear view down to the water on this class and this is one of the only ways to get have that view up or down.  

JSOsYFa.jpg

cADzQeU.jpg