Caribbean in January

On 10/9/2020 at 4:08 PM, PTC DAWG said:

Judge on if you must...In my County of around 115K people, positive tests are now at a low of under 4% of people tested....

In my state of Georgia, positive tests peeked in mid July and have plummeted since then.  

Obviously, I would gladly take a test before cruising...

I govern myself accordingly....in other words, I don't see much risk in my area.  Yours may be different.  Stay safe.  

Stats sure have changed since Oct. 9th.

28 minutes ago, MISTER 67 said:

I can't ever remember a hurricane in the Caribbean in January.

We live in Florida and have been tracking storms since 1993, hurricane season is from June 1 until Nov 31. We have cruised in the Caribbean many times in January you have no worries, just nice weather.

You missed my attempt at humor.  I commented on concerns for 2022 - not 2021.  

1 hour ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Why don't you fly down to Arizona and celebrate our Thanksgiving with me and my DW.  Just us in the house for weeks.  Easy to socially distance and eat outside on the patio.  Might be a bit warmer than Ontario too.

As much as I appreciate the kind invitation, I think we'll hold off on our first trip to Arizona until we can enjoy it in all its splendour without the limitations imposed by the pandemic.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:34 PM, gizmodog said:

Jan 15 for 10 days.

they will not let me use FCC for refund.

I keep thinking if my best bet is to make final payment and hope they cancel but then I think what if they don’t? It’s a gamble, and if I follow my gambling record my chances are not to good...lol

I suspect a 10 night cruise for January will be cancelled.  I think you are right to make final payment and see if they cancel....odds are they will, and 125% FCC or a full refund is a good deal.