Odyssey Cabin codes?

• 3 years later...
On 11/14/2020 at 3:35 PM, RCCLNYMETS41 said:

Yes, I am looking for 3 person cabins.

The plot thickens...if I go through the booking process online, Odyssey Cabin #10644 (and other 1Ds) have an asterisk for a pullman bed, but if you just go straight to Odyssey deck plans, it has a triangle for sofa bed. Both on RCI website.

@RCCLNYMETS41, I am considering booking the same cabin #10644 on an upcoming cruise. I have exactly the same question regarding the layout. Do you remember the position of the bed and sofa?  Is the sofa positioned by the door or by the balcony? Also, when you sit on the sofa, are you facing aft or forward?

Also, do you hear any noise from the elevators? I like the hump location and unobstructed view. However, elevator or foot traffic noise in this particular location is a concern.

thanks!

6 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

image.jpeg.77e55bfe5674cac1493ca65eccaa0aa2.jpeg

Sure, why not? It’s not like we are killing trees here, and I have a valid question. I wish I could just IM RCCLNYMETS41 directly, but alas, “sorry this feature is disabled”.

@Ronan1

unfortunately, we ended up canceling that cruise due to covid.

We did end up on Odyssey in 2022, but only 2 of us sailed, so I don't know about the 3 person cabin.

I can tell you that we have had a few cabins near the elevators on Oasis & Voyager class ships, & have not experienced any noise due to the proximity to the elevators & stairs. In fact, they have become some of our favorite cabins due to the proximity to the elevators & stairs.

57 minutes ago, RCCLNYMETS41 said:

@Ronan1

unfortunately, we ended up canceling that cruise due to covid.

We did end up on Odyssey in 2022, but only 2 of us sailed, so I don't know about the 3 person cabin.

I can tell you that we have had a few cabins near the elevators on Oasis & Voyager class ships, & have not experienced any noise due to the proximity to the elevators & stairs. In fact, they have become some of our favorite cabins due to the proximity to the elevators & stairs.

Thank you for a quick response. Much appreciated! Another thing I tried is looking for the videos people posted on CDP for the decks above and below. Found video of 11644. There is a good chance 10644 looks exactly the same.

Will keep researching. Thanks!