"Ship" is now one of the available filters on the website

patty1955

Maybe the cabin selection question is something we can ask in the follow up discussions once Chris answers the questions posted. 

I did did ask WS this morning why some cruises, especially some of the Star Collectors, are listed in the new online brochure but you can’t find them to get pricing on the website. I gave him a couple of examples but he couldn’t answer, said it must be an oversight or that not all cruises show up on the website cruise finder. I suggested if they want to sell cruises, they should have them on the website for interested parties to get pricing. He agreed. And said he would pass an email along to the website gurus. 

Baby steps....

4 minutes ago, SailMaine said:

Maybe the cabin selection question is something we can ask in the follow up discussions once Chris answers the questions posted. 

I did did ask WS this morning why some cruises, especially some of the Star Collectors, are listed in the new online brochure but you can’t find them to get pricing on the website. I gave him a couple of examples but he couldn’t answer, said it must be an oversight or that not all cruises show up on the website cruise finder. I suggested if they want to sell cruises, they should have them on the website for interested parties to get pricing. He agreed. And said he would pass an email along to the website gurus. 

Baby steps....

See my first post at the top. The agent I spoke with said some cruises aren't on the web site while the review the CDC requirements.